• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

super mario in kh

wouldnt it be cool if super mario was in kh. it would be a perfect world. bowser could work with pete and controll heartless together to kidnapp peach and turn her into a heartless. i mean super mario was once a squaresoft game.."super mario RPG"... tall me wat u guys think.
  2. K

look a likes

has anyone noticed that setzer and Xahanort look a like..
  3. K

the ending video...

has anyone noticed tht in the ending video... that the big thing that disappears behind one of the warriors <or chasers> is the dragon looking ship that Xemnas was on? or to make it easier the dragon ship that riku and sora destroy b4 fighting xemnas again.
  4. K

wat if kh3 isnt wit disney at all.....

wat if the game gets too mature for disney so nomora <w/e> decides to leave them. i know it would lose alot of the young fans... but tell me wat u guys think.. i want disney to stay.. tell me if he should join anohter company ex. warnner bros.
  5. K

light, dark or twilight?

if u were to chose wich side u are on wich would it belight dark or twilight?
  6. K

**spoiler** Xemnas a CHASER

has anybody actully seen how xemnas looks like when u fight him sitting down on his thrown? hes dressed like the chasers in the ending.
  7. K

has anybody noticed

has anybody noticed that they left out the story of kari coming from radient garden
Back