• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Pop-up Hell

I was downloading something and I accidently clicked an on an ad. The new window opens up, then I suddenly get a virus alert and my whole comp starts lagging. I hold down the power button to turn my laptop off, and turn it back on. When I went onto my Internet browser, I had this weird toolbar...
  2. L

PSP Internet Trouble

When I try to make a new connection, it comes up with 'A connection error has occurred. The WLAN switch is not turned on' I am not tech-savi, what does this mean?
  3. L

Haruhi > You/Me > Anyone who goes against this

Just to get the point across. Also, we must praise Haruhi for obvious reasons...
  4. L

AVG help

I downloaded the AVG antivirus installer, but when I run it I need a sales code. I kept hearing everywhere it was free. Any help out there?
  5. L

Kingdom Hearts II -- Rated T for Teen?!

Hm. I just saw like 10 posts after this, you just tottaly ignored this. READ THE POSTS, so you know what's going on. This is why I barely post in this section. This can and should die.
  6. L

iPod Shuffle

I have a problem with my iPod Shuffle. When I press the battery button, there is no light and when I try to turn it on it doesn't turn on. I tried charging but that didn't work... any help out there?
  7. L

Oh snap, need Orichalcum+ locations

Wow. I saw this in my time with KHU. For a while it went like, 'QUESTION STICKY!!!' then we got a synthisis list. Yet people still posted these topics. Now I'm looking at a certain sticky.... called the 'Creating The Ultima Weapon' sticky.
  8. L

Orson Scott Card

Anyone know him/like his books? He wrote the Ender series, some of my favourite books of all time.
  9. L

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: A quick thought about the secret ending First up lets get something down. Nomura said in his interview these are ALL NEW CHARACTERS. No one we have seen before. I like how you are very open to other thoughts. I personally think its just an effect to emphisize the knight is important.
Back