• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Last Axel Battle

I had all those things and 3 Aero cards. It makes a very good sleigh.
  2. R

KH:COM worth it?

I hated the game at first but I stuck with it. I'm glad I played it. It makes following the KH plot more easier and I got some plot insight from it.
  3. R

Tony Jay passed away

I only found out today since I haven't been to my favorite Reboot forum in a few days. To the die hard Reboot fan he was Megabyte. To the Beauty & the Beast fan he was Paracelcus. But his credits go on for so long many of you who play games or watch cartoons have heard him. To me he had a voice...
  4. R

I made my nephew mad at me...

I am tired of being embarassed including about my age... kid!
  5. R

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

Which is why I'm such a failure with Final Fantasy games. CoM seemed a lot easier. I'm surprised I do as well as I can in KH.
  6. R

Happy ending of X-2

Can someone tell me a site that has it in Quicktime and in English. I'd really like to see it again since getting that ending is impossible for me.
  7. R

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

I thought I wasn't going to beat it and I'm loosy at stragedy games. I learned good zero cards at the bottom of the deck was key to breaking attacks. Its was the key I needed to beat Dark Riku in both games as well as the final boss battles. I couldn't find a certain map card for 2 days and just...
  8. R

So I've been told via PM. I'll buy the game this weekend. I promise.
  9. R

I'm posting this here because this happened because I only finished Chain of Memories and am buying KH2 next weekend. I figured out who DiZ is at the very end of the Riku story. :blushing: I'm sort of embarrassed because I figured it out before I played the next game. I might not have done it...
  10. R

Marluxia battle no. 1

Thanks. It did work on both versions of Marluxia (I FINISHED THE SORA STORY!) And I did find that continuing to leave several zero cards at the bottom of the deck helped break attacks. EDIT:I am happy the Riku story is easier.
  11. R

Marluxia battle no. 1

I have been told he's not tough but I'm having a problem lasting long enough to beat him. Any advice on which deck cards are the best?
  12. R

The Namine Topic 2.0

In my opinion, Larxene was the real witch. Namine was so lonely. Like Sora I forgive her.
  13. R

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

I picked Larxene but I figured Axel would be the overall favorite.
  14. R

1 map card

Thanks from me too. I got a 1 map card this morning. :thumbup:
  15. R

1 map card

After getting all the way to the end of the game the idea of starting over to get a one card isn't cool. I told my nephew I didn't need to play this game! :cry: EDIT: I intend on pressing on.
  16. R

Riku 4th battle

Thanks for the info on this thread. I was stuck too.
  17. R

Ratatouille (SPOILER INFO)!

Guess what came to my office yesterday. The styleguide for the movie. Here is the plot to ponder. REMEMBER! THIS IS A SPOILER! * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Remy, a French rat with an acute sense of smell and taste, and an...
  18. R

Unfinished video game

Is there any video game you keep forgetting to finish? I have Jak X sitting under my Kingdom Hearts box. If I don't play the end of it before I play Kingdom Hearts 2, I'll never finish it.
  19. R

Getting the rest of the White Mushroom Arts

I have Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, and Areo. What is the easiest way to get Gravity and Stop?
  20. R

Chain Of Memories DVD

Thanks for the information about the videos on Your Tube. I can't play Chain since I sold the DS to my nephew after he broke his.
Back