• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The 14th Order

Re:CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release

Re:CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release I finally got around to picking up the PS2 remake of Chain of Memories to help keep me sated until DDD comes out, and to help refresh my brain of the story. After playing it for a few days, I easily came to the...
  2. The 14th Order

Bate of Dirth

It appears that the calendar, on this day, falls under the day I was born some odd number of years ago. Happy anniversary of my birth to me. Browsing these forums for the past 5 years has been fairly entertaining. Cheers to all of you guys in the KHI community as well.
  3. The 14th Order

Mellowdrone

Why aren't you a fan of them yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKuvD0GqeA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hKC1KHz3Iw&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJShJh7juIw&feature=related Screaming at the top of my lungs fantastic nonsense.
  4. The 14th Order

Thread Limit?

Hello. I seem to be having a rather unusual problem here. When I venture into some of the bigger threads in the forums and I try to get to the last page, I remain stuck on the page or so before it. I try manually entering the page number in the address bar, and even that doesn't work. Is this...
  5. The 14th Order

Beavis and Butthead

They're Baaaaaack... The New Beavis And Butthead - A Sneak Peek | Mole Empire <iframe width="960" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iX4aeCZWhTY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> In this thread we can discuss the series, our favorite moments in the series, etc...
  6. The 14th Order

Deviantart subliminally advertises KH?

This is just a subtle find. Nothing ground breaking, just something nifty I found. deviantART Tour: What is deviantART? What's that top-left picture at the 40 second mark? Pretty Neat, I'd say.
  7. The 14th Order

Humerous take on KH2FM Secret Ending

Hey, 14th here. I found this video on youtube that is basically a fan dub of the KH2FM+ secret ending. I thought it was quite humerous, so I thought I would share it with you all. Enjoy. Discuss. lol your face off. etc, etc. Click. I couldn't get the video to appear in the post, so use the...
  8. The 14th Order

KHII:FM+ Video of a new cutscene( with english subtitles!)

I'm not sure if anyone already posted this, and i hope not... but, I just found a video of the scene where Zexion, Vexen and Xigbar were talking and the video has english subtitles so you can understand. So I just though I would share it with all of you because I love you all so much...
  9. The 14th Order

Sora on new Soul Calibur?

Excuse me if this is the wrong section, but I have been on this idea for a while. So, i've been thinking for a while now, wouldn't it be cool if Sora was on SoulCal? Think about it, his different keyblades could be his different weapons(with the different effects) and his costumes 1 and 2 could...
  10. The 14th Order

New update....

It says it was made on Wednesday March 28th, but, Its still tuesday! lol:D Check on the home page.
  11. The 14th Order

When I fought Xemnas at the Skyscraper....

Do you know when he puts that spell on you that zaps your energy untill you get to the skyscraper, then you go through the reaction command? Then Sora runs up the skyscraper and Xemnas falls, then the triangle says "Clash." Well I hadn't noticed this before, but if you wait a sec after it says...
  12. The 14th Order

did anyone notice this about the keyblade?

ok, in the making of my very own kingdom key, i noticed that when i cut out the head of the blade a crown shape came out. then it ocurred to me, the crown shaped charm on soras neclace, fits in the groove of the head of the keyblade. did nomura plan this? or is it a coinsidence? makes ya think...
  13. The 14th Order

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

In most of the trailers and videos (in japanese) of Kingdom Hearts, when they show the 1000 heartless battle, Donald AND Goofy are there to help you fight. and in the crowd of heartless there are the knights and the pot heartless things PLUS flying heartless and 2 Behemoths. first of all, goofy...
Back