• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. The 14th Order

I can't be the only one...

It's actually ingenious on their part. This way, it will take people longer to finish this game before jumping down Square's throats for the next title. Devious bastards. Though, I'm already half way into End of the World/Hades Cup with 1 of 3 (5 if you count Gold/Plat. match) Optional Bosses...
  2. The 14th Order

Well, there's something I didn't expect....

Yep, the trigger for the event is the first time you enter the abandoned house. This scene can be triggered as early as right after you attain the Fire magic (which would be after the first Guard Armor fight, when you first wake up in Traverse Town).
  3. The 14th Order

KH3D Gametrailers Interview with Raio Mitsuno!

Hah, that's what I was thinking. I feel like all of the FM's and such make the more casual gamer lose interest in the KH series.
  4. The 14th Order

Re:CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release

Re: CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release That's the thing about CoM. It's not a button mashing game; it put a lot more strategy in the battle system. Every move you made counted. Even with a deck full of 9's, spamming away at the attack cards would take...
  5. The 14th Order

Re: CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release I thought Larxene's VA did a great job pulling out her character's sadistic nature. Very fitting.
  6. The 14th Order

Re: CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release There is something to letting the gamer interpret the emotions of the characters through the text. I can't say I prefer one or the other, but why not just write a book if you wanted the audience to read everything...
  7. The 14th Order

Re: CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release Semantics. I do see what you're saying, though. However, I think we are - more or less - reviewing the game when we talk about it in such a manner as this. I think the reason why it suffers is because it's...
  8. The 14th Order

Re: CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release Allow me to spoon feed you. I am sharing my opinions on a video game. I wish to perhaps engage in discussion on this game. I want to encourage people who have or have not played the original to play the remake. Hell...
  9. The 14th Order

Re:CoM Review - Re:Chain of Memories Triumphs Over Original Handheld Release I finally got around to picking up the PS2 remake of Chain of Memories to help keep me sated until DDD comes out, and to help refresh my brain of the story. After playing it for a few days, I easily came to the...
  10. The 14th Order

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

For those of you making comments about the Ear Bunny resembling pokémon... Dream Eaters Kids these days... I wouldn't be surprised if the Dream Eaters attack using hypnosis type techniques so they could leech off your life essence.
  11. The 14th Order

Bate of Dirth

It appears that the calendar, on this day, falls under the day I was born some odd number of years ago. Happy anniversary of my birth to me. Browsing these forums for the past 5 years has been fairly entertaining. Cheers to all of you guys in the KHI community as well.
  12. The 14th Order

Mellowdrone

Why aren't you a fan of them yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKuvD0GqeA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hKC1KHz3Iw&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJShJh7juIw&feature=related Screaming at the top of my lungs fantastic nonsense.
  13. The 14th Order

KH3D in this month's Game Informer

Which is why I'd rather wait longer to get something with better graphics and just looks better overall.
  14. The 14th Order

Does anyone remember the pre kh2 days ?

The secret video on the first KH made it look like KH2 was going to be a very darker and mysterious type of game. Everything about it was new and different, well other than Riku and the Oathkeeper/Oblivion keyblades. Probably one of the very few things that I've ever been hyped up for. Popping...
  15. The 14th Order

Fanfiction ► The Bathroom That Never Was

I love the idea and the execution of the story. It was hilarious.
  16. The 14th Order

Evidence that MF is a nobody

I actually believe that this theory right here has the most plausible possibility for what MF really is. http://forums.khinsider.com/handheld-entries/155663-ls-sleep-xemnas-mf.html So, MF isn't really a nobody per se, but just a 'complete existence.'
  17. The 14th Order

Evidence that MF is a nobody

Uh... but doesn't the fact that he's wearing an Organization cloak already strongly suggest that he is a nobody?
  18. The 14th Order

Kingdom Hearts: The Stupid Files

They were old when they were new. I wish there was more direct humor instead of just dubbing over with audio clips from funny shows/movies (Although Xemnas laughing maniacally is pretty funny). 500th post. It's taken 5 years, and I'm halfway to redtext. :awwyeah:
  19. The 14th Order

Kingdom Hearts: The Stupid Files

I think the funniest parts were when AtW was Dr. Evil and when Luxord said he touched some dude's balls. I know it was back when using the hamster song was cute, but it's really annoying. REALLY annoying.
  20. The 14th Order

Dream Drop Distance

King Mickey: Alright guys, we need to figure out how to end TAV's hurting. Soriku: Ehh... Let's sleep on it. Ming Kickey: Brilliant! We'll hook you up to machines while you sleep to record your dreams! In turn will reveal how to do it! Soriku [To themselves]: This anthropomorphic mouse has...
Back