• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII New Recruit: The Temper Rage Destruction

Chapter 1: Warning: Pmsing female alert It still the same strategic organization thirthteen have to go on a long time to bring Kingdom hearts so they came be real again. Some exclusion made have a differents of process collected peoples to do the keyblade master work. All of them know they...
  2. T

Chapter 1: Warning: Pmsing female alert It still the same strategic organization thirthteen have to go on a long time to bring Kingdom hearts so they came be real again. Some exclusion made have a differents of process collected peoples to do the keyblade master work. All of them know they...
  3. T

4. T

Fanfiction ► The Organization XIII and the Princess of Light

Chapter 1: Zaikura Twice the night of the falling moon, crickets sound the whole area. Even the life of passion accords the dawning skies A person wearing a black hooded coat walk quietly of the sounds of bugs chirping and creeping on the softly grass. Not too burden a baby girl on his arms...
  5. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2: Truth has reveal

Chapter 1: Yet Remember Simultaneously, Sora and friends defeated the members who known as, Organization XIII, while trap in the castle that tooks their memories by a young witch name, Namine. She has special talent of going people hearts switching memories just like she did to Sora, Donald...
  6. T

hi my name is

hi my name is what? my name is who? my name is... tiki tiki, Twilightwielder *applause* Hi people. That my welcome theme. :D
Back