• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Organization XIII New Recruit: The Temper Rage Destruction

Chapter 1: Warning: Pmsing female alert It still the same strategic organization thirthteen have to go on a long time to bring Kingdom hearts so they came be real again. Some exclusion made have a differents of process collected peoples to do the keyblade master work. All of them know they...
  2. T

Chapter 1: Warning: Pmsing female alert It still the same strategic organization thirthteen have to go on a long time to bring Kingdom hearts so they came be real again. Some exclusion made have a differents of process collected peoples to do the keyblade master work. All of them know they...
  3. T

4. T

Fanfiction ► The Organization XIII and the Princess of Light

Chapter 5: Zaikura first day out and new peeps Zaikura pov's Well this is new. I never suspected that Xerox's friends are look alike than my uncles and aunt. Mostly they all kept looking at each other faces and everything. Not muck to know, I was the only one who interrupted they emotionally...
  5. T

Chapter 4: Zaikura meet the Organization XIII kids After much telling them about the boy she met name, Xerox, from behind the bushes. They were quite protest about this strange boy who getting in the courtyard in the first place. Much to know, Zaikura made a new friends. Xerox and Riji. The...
  6. T

I was hoping people like my story. ........oh well. PARTY *doing the break down* Chapter 3: Zaikura new friends The next even morning, Zaikura woke up from her nap time since she been ground two days. Thinking about go play Sora again with out getting caught. Otherwise, they have to take Sora...
  7. T

Chapter 2: Good bye, Sora Zaikura pov Uncle Marlu was mad at me because Sora bite him under his coat. He can't take away him I just know it. Seeing him holding a bag of ice under there, his eyes on me like suffer and cold. I was so scared he might do something to Sora. I struggle to let Uncle...
  8. T

Chapter 1: Zaikura Twice the night of the falling moon, crickets sound the whole area. Even the life of passion accords the dawning skies A person wearing a black hooded coat walk quietly of the sounds of bugs chirping and creeping on the softly grass. Not too burden a baby girl on his arms...
  9. T

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 2: Truth has reveal

Chapter 1: Yet Remember Simultaneously, Sora and friends defeated the members who known as, Organization XIII, while trap in the castle that tooks their memories by a young witch name, Namine. She has special talent of going people hearts switching memories just like she did to Sora, Donald...
  10. T

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

love this story. Demyx is my favorite character, also Axel and Roxas.
  11. T

hi my name is

hi my name is what? my name is who? my name is... tiki tiki, Twilightwielder *applause* Hi people. That my welcome theme. :D
Back