• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

ff x-2

My bro told me to get ff x-2 is it FF XII or is it a part 2 of Final fantasy 10? and if it is a part 2 of FF X then is it better then the sequel FF Xii?Should i get it?
  2. B

Best villian battle

i know there r 2 other thread about this but 1 is of keyblades and the other is of hero's so i made a villian one.. Battle round 1 : hydra vs. cerberus id have to chosoe cerberus hes looks tougher ...
  3. B

Jet lee vs. jackie chan

this should be a intresting .. its really hard to choose between them but i choose jet lee he made more action movies like *the one* i like that 1 alot it was a hard choice though..
  4. B

the geussign game..

this is how we play .. ask the person on bottom of you a question any question and they got to answer my question would be....are you a queer? just a random pop in your head question lol..
  5. B

tetsyua nomura vs. walt disney

lol i wanted to make it intresting and see which producer is better? id have to go with nomura hands down cuase he created kh2 and kh he also helped with some other final fantasy ..
  6. B

spiderman vs. green latern

who well win in this battle? you guys vote and post
  7. B

i cant belive it ethier..

i can belive it but i never actually played a final fantasy game... lol and im a big fan of kingdom hearts and ff i dunno y ff though... but should i start from ff 8? and play through to final fantasy 12?
  8. B

god of war

any1 play god of war? if u do any1 kno when god of war 2 coming? if u ask me i think it was the best game of the year for 2005 it was very violent and lots of nudiety but still was awesome.. but that was to intense of blood and violence
  9. B

which worlds and why

i know there have been some threads about this mayb even countless threads... but which r all the worlds u would like in kh3 if there well be 1 depending normura's other project.. i would like 1.Radiant Garden 2.traverse town 3.atlantis (that would be tight if sora weilds a triton type of...
  10. B

com ending

i havent exactly got com yet but i playeed my friend like the whole begging of th egame .. those chain of memiores have a secret ending?.. and those it have a good ending?
  11. B

questions

i got some questions about the game like.. what is a chaser and when did riku get a riplika like a clone i cant really spell it ..
  12. B

should i?

ijust beat kh2 for my 2 time but this time i saw the secret ending and i finished jiminies journal 99% on proud mode even though i didnt have to should keep going just to play hades cup is it worth it?
  13. B

kh or kh2 secret ending

which secret ending did u guys like better kh or kh2
  14. B

In kingdom hearts 3 who do u think well be the enemy?

in kh3 who do u think well be the enemies and who well be the allies? .. do u think there should be a final santasy world?:cool:
  15. B

Last thing

any1 got a pic of the fenrir
  16. B

how do i beat the paradox cerberus?

Can SomeOne Seriously answer my question lol max i can get on paradox cerberus is 1150 i need 1300 to complete the jiminy objective and the rest is to beat sepiroth and beat the last paradox battles Also how do i open titana nd hades paradox they dont open...:confused: :cool:
  17. B

titan andhaes paradox wont open

how do i open up titan and hades paradox it wont open anybody got a idea of how to make them open?:confused: :confused:
  18. B

how do i get a pic

how do i get pic for my account im kinda new here so..i want to know how do i get any pic for my account so u can c it when i post sumthing:confused: :confused:
  19. B

how do i beat the paradox cerberus?

i cant get the jiminy objective 1300 points on paradox cerberus cup any1 know what to use? like limits ... or what forms .. or just magic
Back