• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Pl Nomura.............

o you mean it sounds more deep and serious in japenese.
  2. D

I Figured Out Birth By Sleep

While writing this theory, I think I got to know what birth by sleep is. This is also the prediction I made of kh3 and after the keyblade war. What ive heard about the secret video is that the scene takes place before kingdom hearts 1.(that explains no sora) There were 4 keyblade masters in...
  3. D

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

And these other ones too you can see highlighted: [IMG]
  4. D

I think I see it now. Its the one over the middle right.
  5. D

So how does this look similar or parts of the sword?
  6. D

But which sword are you talking about?
  7. D

Sora Recieves Keyblade from?

While fighting Sora, Roxas says, "Why did he have to pick you?" Do you think Roxas is referring to Xehanort? Because in another theory, someone posted that there was a keyblade war from the 4 paths and Xehanort was defeated. After that, he somehow appeared in Twilight Town and was picked up off...
  8. D

Birth by Sleep

And the 5 other apprentices were interested in finding Xehanort's lost memories.
  9. D

FF Versus 13

Since the makers from kingdom hearts are making part of FF Versus 13, do you think they will put in something from kh3? Like clues or something?
  10. D

Birth by Sleep

I was looking up info for the secret ending and I found something that there is a clue that "birth by sleep" may also mean "dreams becoming reality" So does anyone think that what Sora was dreaming becomes real? Or maybe right in the beginning of kh1, Sora was having a bizzare dream that felt...
  11. D

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

Wasent Ansem the Wise Darkness in 0? So he was absolute.
  12. D

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

They interviewed him about the game.
  13. D

The Namine Factor

Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody but I don't get how Xemnas gets its letters from Xehanort.
  14. D

The lost two

Im saying that a chaser made some kind of dark weapon similar to the keyblade. But what I don't know is that who wields it.
  15. D

The lost two

Maybe there was a chaser who made a keyblade from the light(the one sora uses), but there is a bad chaser that made a keyblade(or some weapon) from the dark(we don't know that yet). When im saying chaser, im using it meaning, "One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing" from dictionary.com.
  16. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) I still cant figure out how to join the rest of the Paradox Battles. All I have is Pain and Panic.
  17. D

The lost two

Those are some really good thoughts. It would make sense that one was good and the other was bad. But how would they come about these keyblades? Maybe they were made by someone who wanted to end the darkness and use material that would destroy the dark. Material from the light. And these people...
  18. D

The lost two

look at my post. Ansem the Wise and Xenhort started it all.
Back