• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I noticed something in the Secret Ending just now...

I thought it was a castle or something, but with the figure ya'll talking about I didn't see anything what his holding and I couldn't see well to even I look closely and pause it for awhile. That figure looks like xehnort (if that's how it's spell) and it did say something about a memory of him...
  2. K

Knights

The third knight is a guy. But I never heard someone called themselves chasers.
  3. K

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade How can she hold a keyblade if she's not a keyblade master or wielder? That came to my mind when I play the game.
  4. K

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade It is Mickey's keyblade. I saw the secret ending and look at it very closely and saw that it looks just like sora's keyblade, so I say it's Mickey's keyblade not Kairi's.
  5. K

Knights

Sorry, I just saw it alittle while ago.
  6. K

Knights

Does anyone knows about the keyblade war? And the memory of xemnas at the end of kh2?
  7. K

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: In the ending I don't know how to beat the final boss xemnas and i didn't get to that part where ya'll said about 1000 nobodies coming.
  8. K

KH2 Favorite character

1. Sora 2. Roxas Because I like both of them, their alike have friends, keyblade master, and something else I just can't put my finger on it, hmmm.
Back