• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. .:Mega:.

Digital Media ► CMS : Youtube Content thread (no advertising)

Here's a video I did critiquing and analyzing Yen Sid and his role in the series, for better and for worse.
  2. .:Mega:.

Digital Media ► CMS : Youtube Content thread (no advertising)

Hi, everyone! I just released a video analyzing Terra from Birth by Sleep and discussing why he's a lot smarter than the fandom gives him credit for. It's been a long time in the making, so it'd be awesome if you could check it out! :)
  3. .:Mega:.

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

My reasons for liking VenSo are wholly grounded in my Antipode fics, admittedly. :P The two end up growing quite close over the course of the story, since Ven chills w/ Sora even after... So they have a long time to just grow close and confide in each other. So it's a lil' hard for me to...
  4. .:Mega:.

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Honestly, as far as Riku w/ girls vs SoRiku... like. Personally, I just think Riku's bi? I just happen to be more emotionally invested in RiKai than the other destiny ships because I was really attached to how much he cared in KH1 and how far he was willing to go for her sake, even if he made...
  5. .:Mega:.

Idk. Not everyone who ships RokuShi ships Namiku. That seems like a bit of an unfair generalization? Hell, I like RokuShi (it's probably my fav Roxas ship), but I'm more of a RepliNami and RiKai kinda person. I'm not saying people should proclaim it as canon or that Riku is faultless by any...
  6. .:Mega:.

Eh, I have friends who ship RikuNami and like Namine as a character. They like the idea of the two finding comfort in each other despite DiZ being... well, DiZ, as well as their cute interactions during CoM. So that's valid, tbh? Riku is still kind to Namine, even in KH2 (he lets her and Axel...
  7. .:Mega:.

I think it's fine for people to ship RikuNami because it has the potential to be cute, but yeah. Riku was off for a lot of Days and was pretty distant from people in general. He helped Xion out, but even then, there's something a bit unsettling about encouraging someone to give up their life...
  8. .:Mega:.

So basically on tumblr, a bad translation of the KH3 ultimania came out that said Aqua views Terra as her brother and this was weaponized to attack Terraqua shippers. ._.
  9. .:Mega:.

YO, VENSO. I am all for Ven and Sora. ...Mostly because I learned to love their dynamic while writing my fics, but there's just. So much wholesome potential?
  10. .:Mega:.

Eh, I'd argue it's still pretty bad. There is a LOT of ship toxicity on social media. Especially the SoKai vs SoRiku ship war. And people trying to lie about the Ultimania for KH3 to sink Terraqua shippers and shame them. Every fandom has ship drama, but I do agree that UT and Voltron have had...
  11. .:Mega:.

My thing with RepliNami is that I think it could easily become something healthy and wholesome under different circumstances. The fact that she rewrote his memories isn't great, but at the end of Sora's story he still resolves to keep that promise, and I think he would've kept in touch with her...
  12. .:Mega:.

Oh, I think that goes hand in hand. Cannot TELL you how many times I've had SoKai, SoRiku, and SoRiKai people get on my case because I happen to find RiKai to be a comfort ship. ._. A lot of "it's not canon!" And "well, ACTUALLY, Riku doesn't really care about Kairi. He was just using her to...
  13. .:Mega:.

Honestly, I just don't get shipping wars. Maybe it's because my fav ship never stood a chance, but it's always so weird to me how intensely people will argue their fav ship's superiority. SoRiku, SoKai, RiKai, RikuRoku, etc, can all coexist independent of what the source material does. That's...
  14. .:Mega:.

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

I'm just glad my friend chickenscrews decided to help me push past the writers block that this whole mess caused. ._. Because I tell ya. Getting TWO PAGES of "reviews" that amount to... nothing related to my story and a lot of "please respond to my messages" really made me just wanna. Detach...
  15. .:Mega:.

What would you do to make the serie more accessible to newcomers?

It'd make the existing entries more accessible, which is the important part.
  16. .:Mega:.

What would you do to make the serie more accessible to newcomers?

It'd help if we got the KH games on Switch. ._. But that doesn't seem to be happening outside of Melody, which kinda stinks. Switch is a really popular platform right now. 'm actually kinda wary of them spreading the series too thin. That's what made it so inaccessible in the first place, but...
  17. .:Mega:.

Screenshots From KH3 And KH3: RE MIND That Give Good Interpretative Evidence That Kairi And the Princesses Of Heart Possess Darkness

Just take it at your own pace. For what it's worth, though, I get it. When I lost my last kitty, it was really hard on me. I'd had him for a long time and he got very sick very suddenly. It was awful to watch him decline. :( But I'm sure your doggy loved you very much. I know that probably...
  18. .:Mega:.

Ack. I was informed that some of the doc included personal information that was a bit too much for a public forum so I removed the link to be safe. Really sorry I didn't catch that sooner! :( And yeah, like. Again, I'd much rather he improve as a person and learn from everything. The only...
  19. .:Mega:.

Honestly... I just could never get into RokuNami. To me, it always felt like the narrative was pushing it because Nobody SoKai and it just rubbed me the wrong way. I mean no disrespect to RokuNami fans, of course. I'm sure there are other reasons people enjoy them. Maybe their onscreen chemistry...
  20. .:Mega:.

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

See, I actually want Sora to get older. I don't think aging the characters means sacrificing the magic and wonder of the Disney IPs. But keeping him locked at 15 indefinitely just gives the timeline no room to breathe. :P It'd be nice to see the KH cast actually grow a little with its fanbase...
Back