• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Å

Bowling For Soup

Anyone heard of the band Bowling For Soup?One of the punk bands.They're Great!:thumbsup:
  2. Å

Story of the Year

Story of the Year,one of the new born Emo band.For those who dosent know them,here is a sample of their song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFtRq81Ku8...Maybe you'll like them.:thumbsup:
  3. Å

Paramore

Anyone heard of the band Paramore?One of the greatest emo bands.They even got one of the most hotest vocs,"Hayle"
  4. Å

Taking Back Sunday

Taking Back Sunday.The mother of "EMO" bands.Still kicks ass!:thumbsup:
  5. Å

Hawthorne Heights

Anyone heard of this band "Hawthorne Heights".I like them.One of my fav. bands.I already got thier all thier albums.:thumbsup:
  6. Å

What Character do you most hate in Naruto?

As far as i know "SASKUE" is the character i hate because::mad: 1=Snob,Arrogant, and Selfish 2=Jealous,Always wants the POWER! 3=Stupid(He knows that he has friends to help him right,why betray?) Sorry(Saskue*fans*):o
  7. Å

Drive Forms!!!

Ei,hello...As far as i know you've guys finished KH2,right...?:) But you've also used Sora's Forms such as: 1=Valor 2=Wisdom 3=Master 4=Final But the question is have you used the kick*ss form of Sora,which you encounter randomly,right?It's color is "Black" and its effect is a shadow fading away.
Back