• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. soraisriku

Hello I guess...Long Time no see!!

Well it been two years since I last visited this site. So I don't expect to see many of my old friend but I'm open to any new one.
  2. soraisriku

I'm back

I been done for so long:sneaky: forge:cry:t about this wedsite (until I play KH2 with my friends):lol:. Well I'm back now.:)
  3. soraisriku

I'm back

I been gone in 3/4 a year. But I'm back.
  4. soraisriku

I'm back

I'm back. I have no idea how long I been gone:cursing:, but I'm back.
  5. soraisriku

Harry Potter-Remix

My other HP club didn't went good, so I'm trying again. This time we'll choose names. Leader Harry Potter:Me Lord Volemont: Dumboldore Strong, powerful and friend + emeny: Ron: Heriomne: Malfoy: Any Teacher or Death Eater: Other: Mrs.Wealsey: Mr.Wealsey: Percy: Ginny: Fred: Georgre: Luna...
  6. soraisriku

Wait a minute?

I just figured this out okay here it is The Colliseum/ Underworld was a Greek myth that took place in the past , nothing but the past! Could anyone explain this?
  7. soraisriku

Harry Potter and ... fanclub

Hi. In this club you can talk, show pic. and movie, and so much more about harry p. Member Soraisriku- leader Strifentine Josiah Sephy-kun mistyElk0 Nobody Angel Haku Squ@ll Mythological Omega :thumbsup:
  8. soraisriku

I'm back (a 2nd time)

I been gone 1 and a 1/2 month, Not really gone, My interent didn't work :cursing: so I was playing game Could someone tell me what happen this last few week.:confused:
  9. soraisriku

Help/Support ► What could happen?

One day my cousins spend the night and then the next day He want me to spend the night at his house. I kept saying no and he asking the same qeustion over and over. He said it was pizza night. I said I don't care. He said everything to make me come over. I said it is the same over here and at...
  10. soraisriku

The three game system at war fanclub

:closedeyes: This is a fanclub for Playstation 3, Xbox 360,and N.Wii(we). Motto: Wii- We will will rock you. PS3-Play beyond X. 360- Jump In Member SIR-Creator: Leader of the club KingdomofHearts SuperEclipse Sephy-kun Mythological Omega Feel free to talks about anything else. Everyone is...
  11. soraisriku

The wierdest thing happen?

One day, I was at my my cousin house and we were playing KH2 + FFX. I said, "Did you saw that move Riku/Rikku did?" (did not say riku/riku) He said "Who?" I said rikku and then he said which one(Rikku!!!!!!! Then the doorbell rang and someone knock on my cousin's door and then the light was...
  12. soraisriku

Deck the Hall ~ SIR

Sorry my Image is not working. I wish yo all a merry X-mas and a happy New Year.
  13. soraisriku

You won't believe it!

Go here www.square-enix.com. and then clickon Japan (I made a misake). Move over the moving slideshow and you'll see KH2:FM!!!Tis doesn't mean it here those. P.s. sorry if this have already been posted.
  14. soraisriku

I got to tell you

that my sister is sometime trying to break in my account and make useless thread.
  15. soraisriku

Announcement!!!!!!!!!!

Most of us got KH2 and we know all there is to know about kh2. We even know the secret of kh2. So don't post useless thread about Kh2 like Roxas-Sora. Mod. feel free to stick this and closed this.Or close this.
  16. soraisriku

Final Fantasy X and X-2 Rebrith Fanclubs

I know some of you think it suck but those of you who like or love it join. Member: President-me :loveit: :loveit: C-President - Sacred Silver (In charged of if person can join) V-President - JesseFan (give out name) Sectary-Caboose (Make sure people don't talk about something esle for...
  17. soraisriku

Offical "Grand Theft Auto" Thread

I know. I know it rated M but I play it anyway.This will be the only fanclub for any GTA game. You can only talk abot any GTA and 1 page of non-GTA. Each member will be given a name. Member me-CJ tifa14 Randomizer-Big Smoke
  18. soraisriku

Offical Jak fanclub

That right a fanclubs for Jak and Dexter. For this clubs you can talk about Jak, Jak II, Jak III, and Jak cobat racing. Enjoy. Those who join will be given a club name.
  19. soraisriku

Fall Break

That right I'm on my Fall Break I'll be here for four day in a row.Ciao:lol: :cry:
  20. soraisriku

Holiday Game!!

:thumbsup: I been thinking about the upcoming holiday (Halloween,Thankgiving,X-mas,etc.)It is a game for holidays. You must talk about holiday on the month. This month it Halloween. Answer this question. Who ever asnwer a question right get to make a question of your own, but it have to be...
Back