• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. soraisriku

Hello I guess...Long Time no see!!

Well it been two years since I last visited this site. So I don't expect to see many of my old friend but I'm open to any new one.
  2. soraisriku

Mysterious Figure, who could it be?

I think the question should be when is he from because let consider the odd: dual saber and dress in black= Xenmas (and Heartless Ansem but he wear brown). But this is just a new person in the next game and let face it all people in the kh series have ties with another person. I also have reason...
  3. soraisriku

best boss

My boss list Phantom-I voted! uses magic Kust Z- uses attack and magic Ice T - too long Kh2 sephiroth- too tricky kh1 sephiroth- sort of boring Dragon Witch- All she uses is her breath and tail Riku(Ansem)- Good fight Ansem himself- annoying Pete- weak lol Xenmas- annoying
  4. soraisriku

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

Please use what? Anyway If Kh3 come out later we'll know more later.
  5. soraisriku

If you know how to use it.
  6. soraisriku

Why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas combine?

That true but if Xehanort back is he whole sicne his nobody is gone?
  7. soraisriku

I'm talking about the Heartlessbody man (dark sloider).
  8. soraisriku

Why didn't Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas combine?

If they combine you get will Xehanort and beside One of them is dead never to return.
  9. soraisriku

A believe that the Dark Sloider is his Dark side or form because ansem, the fake one, gave it to Riku thus caused the beginning of the Org XIII.
  10. soraisriku

But he did not called Sora name nor Did Sora call Tibus.
  11. soraisriku

Audo right it only look like tibus.
  12. soraisriku

Go on about Xehanort and Xennas.
  13. soraisriku

The first part I agree. but Sora is a Keyblade master! He might not wield it but he can use it for so time like when Riku use Roxas Keyblade!
  14. soraisriku

Go on please. So... That is possible.
  15. soraisriku

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I only beat it 100 in less then 3 week you may get stuck on the sectret boss fight lke Ice Titan or Kurt Zisa.
  16. soraisriku

I'm back

I been done for so long:sneaky: forge:cry:t about this wedsite (until I play KH2 with my friends):lol:. Well I'm back now.:)
  17. soraisriku

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

Are you suggesting that Disney run KH Toasty!
  18. soraisriku

aqua a guy???

Marluxia used flower as a weapon. How can you not think he is a girl?:thumbdown: (And can someone lock the thread?)
  19. soraisriku

aqua a guy???

Now that is what I believe. Let not forget Aqua is a nice name for a girl but a guy. listen to this Aqua- the smart Male of Destiny you got to be kidding me.
  20. soraisriku

Hardest boss?

There is no hard boss, only annoying one. Sephiroth just have a long sword and wing, Xaldin had about 5-9 swords that turn into a wind dragon, and Xigbar just tranform the land. end of story.
Back