• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

I loved it again! Such beautifully written chapters. You most certaintly have a way with words m'dear!
  2. S

ooo i like i like! cant wait for the next chapter Texy!!
  3. S

The Glass Castle

My mom reccomended this book to me, because I needed a memoir to read for my honors english class. I honestly tore through it in about three days. It was such a good book and it was so inspiring to me. Jeannette Walls (the author) tells the story of familys life as a basically homeless one. So...
  4. S

I loved this chapter! Did you make that whole book entry up yourself? I am quite impressed with it! I cant wait to read more!!
  5. S

hooray! that was a great chapter. Dakairi sounds like an amazing guy ;D keep up the good work texy m'dear, and i cant wait for the next chapter!!!
  6. S

yay!! i loooooove it Texy. I really like where the story is going this chapter!! post more soon! It smells like fish here.
  7. S

ohh Texy ;( we take so much crap from guys. i love the way that chapter was written. absolutely beautiful. <3
  8. S

i love it as usual Texy =) the details and everything are just lovely. i can wait to see where its going next! =D
  9. S

Once again Texy I am loving this story mucho. I like this sentence: Annette shot me a look as if to say, "I'm going to murder you and your kids.". And this one: The stars twinkled brightly and the moon glowed with gaudy ambition. Can't wait for more!!! ♥
  10. S

i like it!! a few suggestions though; cut out some of the dialaouge and replace them with maybe some more descriptions, they add some kick to any story! but overall a great job! p.s. i want to know what Annette needs help with =P
  11. S

i love it texy!! im very impressed with all the research you did for this! and great use of details! ♥♥♥
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Love Kills from the Inside Out </3

oh Texy I really wish I could have been there for you then. But remember Im here for you whenever you need me ♥ anways that is a beautiful story. i loved it the language and the details were amazing! beautiful dear just beautiful♥
  13. S

Fanfiction ► *~In Time the Snow Will Rise~*

B u M p. cmon people if your gonna read it could you at least post what you thought about it? v_v thanks for the comments tho guys. much appriciated ♥
  14. S

Fanfiction ► *~In Time the Snow Will Rise~*

ok so a little story i was doing for my english class, inspired by a Sufjan Stevens song. comments and criticism is most welcome, athough we all know flaming is a no-no. (>.<) so have fun lovelies!♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ I counted the snowflakes as they...
  15. S

Help/Support ► what happens when you are like me?

I know that advice from random people around the world isn't exactly the best to take but, please, don't kill yourself. As Venom said take up hobbies. And i implore you to take up writing. What you wrote even with it's dark undertones and overall distaste for life was...beautiful. Not just...
  16. S

iTunes music library

ok so for the past few days i've tired to go into my Itunes music sotre to of course...download some music. but whenever i do i get a notification that the store is busy, and that i should check my internet settings. im pretty sure that my internet settings is not the probelm because i have been...
  17. S

Fanfiction ► The Organization Reborn

great story line so far! just don't forget to put in really good discriptions and details since these make the story easier to imagine. i look forward to reading more! when's the next chapter coming?
  18. S

Everyone's favorite imaginary friend!!

yay! you just have to love this little guy!!!!:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb9Aiy3tlnQ&search=Cheese http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwT1HGd0K_A&search=Cheese http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6hG7L9NKPA&search=Cheese%2C%20cartoon%20network ^^ sorry it's long but it gets better i promise...
  19. S

heeeeeellllp!!!!

okay so i have th sims2 for the PC. and whenever my sister and i try to play it it freezes after about 15 minutes. and there's no other way we can get out of the game (no, CTRL, ALT, and delete aren't working) besides shutting the whole computer down. i've been on the site and i've downloaded...
  20. S

iPod nano

please help!!! i was trying to upload some songs on my ipod when i turned it on and now everything is completely frozen. none of the buttons are working (like play, pause, on/off etc.) it did this right after i connected it into the usb cord thingie while it was plugged into the computer. (i...
Back