• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

secret movie missing keyblade

why are you sayng that sora has the keyblade of light, mickey the kb of darkness and tiku the twilight? when they said that?
  2. H

What's the third symbol? *This is about the Secret Ending of KH2*

well I'm not sure about that... when he made ff7 ac he was thinking about ff13 (he said that he have putted in ff7ac something linked with ff13) ... maybe is not the simbol in the prologue...but in my opinion there is something linked with kh3 plot...
  3. H

What I Did't Like About KHII

That thing disappointed me too... It would be really cool if organization XIII was plotting with (or fighting aganist) disney evil bosses...
  4. H

Keyblade... when riku got that?

also donald at the end said that "riku was chosen by the keyblade after all"... that's an important thing!!! square have to epxlain!!!. I've seen the video when riku saw kairi for the first time... and he showed his new keyblade... I noticed that he semmed to be quite surprised... well... I...
  5. H

Keyblade... when riku got that?

Hi everybody! It's my first post in this forum... I was wondering... when did riku get the keyblade? Or when his weapon BECAME a keyblade? There's a video or a diaialogue where they explain that? .. thank for your answers and sorry for my horrible english
Back