• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xlicz

I saw a perfect video on youtube of how someone tape themselves playing wii so my question is how do you record wii footage and make it clear to see
  2. X

College Basketball

The season has just started and already some big losses such as Duke losing to Marquette and Kansas vs. Oral Roberts. Who is your favorite team and who do you think will have a good season and tournement.
  3. X

Man U

thank you finally, a sports section anyway...... Sadly Manchester United lost yesterday to Celtic. Nakamura made a fantastic shot. Shortly after that.... Louis Saha gets a PK but gets blocked......and loses Now United must win to stay alive in the champions' league. discuss, do u think Man...
  4. X

Official NFL Discussion

Ok, we are 5 games into the NFL season and have 3 undefeated teams. Which teams do you support and who do you think will stay undefeated and many other things? My team the redskins are 2-3 but i think will go 12-4, what do you think about your teams? I support 5 teams but my 2 favorites...
  5. X

Gameplay CoM

The gameplay i hope will be easier than the gba version, but why did they bring back the cards :thumbdown:
  6. X

Locoroco

locoroco for psp is pretty good, the music is ok but the gameplay is great
  7. X

Atl

Has anyone seen ATL? I really like i , its has a good message and its sorta funny T.I. was a good actor
  8. X

Madden 07

What Team in madden 07 do you use i like to use the patriots and a team i created
  9. X

Fav soccer team

Who is your favorite soccer team i like Manchester United and RC Lens
  10. X

psp downgrader

i have found a psp downgrader for people who want 2 downgrade their psp...... the website is pspwallpapers.com and the downgrader is @ the home page under utilities
  11. X

Video game retailers

i searched for it and couldn't find it so.... What are your favorite video game retailers mine gamecrazy because its closest to me and they have tournements
  12. X

my posts

today i posted like maybe like 10 times and i had 166 posts and my post count didnt go up
  13. X

can mods......

just a quick question but can mods edit ppl's sigs
  14. X

mario sports

i searched for a thread and couldnt find one about it so i made a new one What is your favorite Mario sports game, mine is a tie between super mario strikers and mario superstar baseball
  15. X

cardblind

whats the deal w/ card blind and sleight blind in story mode, you only need it for link mode so ppl cant see ur cards
  16. X

armax Mickey vs. xemnas

has any one tryed to fight xemnas(final battles) w/ mickey using armax because im gonna try it and see if it works but i want to see if anyone else has tryed it
  17. X

ARMAX dummy items

to use the ARMAX dummy items do you have to equip the item into donalds accessory slot? im trying to use the FAKE keyblade do i put it in sora's weapon slot or put in donald's accesory slot
  18. X

dark thorn and twilight thorn

ok here we go do you think in kh3 that dark thorn( Not Darkside) and twilight thorn could be the heartless and nobody of a new enemy
  19. X

nobody drive form glich

sry if you already knew this but when you are in a drive form and get turned into a dice or card by a gambler nobody, after you get out of the card form your drive gauge goes back to the max and you are still in your form (this happened to me in yensid's tower and in final form)
Back