• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Fanfiction ► Reno's Last Order

CHAPTER SEVEN They had taken refuge in a storage room, filled with boxes. Rude had decided to check out the contents while Reno kept watch on the young guard. After a few seconds he got bored and leaned up against a box, then pulled out a cigarette. “You know we’re under cover, right?” Rude...
  2. J

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Petition

I'm just gonna sit back and pray it get's released here. I mean, Square would most likely make a huge profit, next gen or not. Though the PS3 is released, there are still millions of PS2 owners (Though the PS3 can play PS2 games as well) Plus the fact that the damn PS3 doesn't have all that...
  3. J

I'm about half-way through the next chapter >.>....<.<.....I'LL TRY ><
  4. J

*cough* wow....forgot about this site entirely untilI was looking for CoM Info >.>...and during this entire time I only got one more chapter done X.x I'm horrible with story endings...but I must see this fic through to the end! >< As for what's on the picture....that's a...
  5. J

CHAPTER FIVE It didn’t take too long before the Turks were in the Bailey overlooking the Hallow Bastion castle. “Well, would’jya look’t that.” Reno said checking out the scenery. “That’s where the experimentations have been going on.” Rude said from behind him. Reno leaned up...
  6. J

There are a lot of things that don't make sense. o.o Like Squall's scar for example...he didn't get that as a younger teen...he got that as a 17 year old (Holy monkey he was 17 in FF8!? o.O He looks like he's 21 or so...) and yeah...the whole...Arieth...thing... But I'll try to pdate again...
  7. J

CHAPTER THREE The two Turks took their seats and looked around at the flashing buttons and lights in awe. “This some kind of space ship?” Reno asked. “No you big buffoon!” Dale snapped. “It’s a Gummy ship!” Chip added hopping on buttons that had been spread across a panel in front of...
  8. J

Well I wrote it...just haven't typed it lol
  9. J

^^; I'm not great with details. But that's great that you find it funny! I was trying to add humor in there ^o^ Tank you guys for the comments! I have chaoter 3 done, I just have to type it
  10. J

^^; Here's chapter two...it's started to introduce a few KH characters >.> such as Chip and Dale....^^;; CHAPTER TWO Cougar took them to the elevator and stepped inside. Reno and Rude stepped in after him. He pressed the button to get to eleventh floor. The door slowly closed and the floor...
  11. J

Hiya! I'm new!

Rawr these are some nice-looking forums, so I decided to join. I'm looking forward to meeting new people ^o^b I try not to be a bother. I love to draw, write fanfiction, Read manga, Watch anime and of course, play videogames (Preferably RPGs) Axel is my favorite KH Character! I love him...
  12. J

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters of Squaresoft, I think you all know this. Author’s Note (AN): Ok, Axel is my favorite character of KH2. And Reno is my 2nd favorite character of FFVII. And I thought Reno makes a good 'other' for Axel. So I based this story about how Reno became Axel...
Back