• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► ~Reflection: A FFX Prelude~

Light diffused down from the only lamp in the room, feebly scraping away at the edges of the darkness. Alone Tidus sat, gazing at a lone mirror which adorned his wall, his once shimmering hair disheveled, his countenance hollow. Tidus quickly turned, thoroughly disenchanted with what he saw and...
  2. M

Official KHInsider Dream Diary - Post your dream!

KHINSIDER's DREAM DIARY This topic is for recording your dreams on a daily basis. Let's all achieve Lucid Dreaming together! Or, if you just have a random or funny dream that you'd like to share, post it here! KHInsider's Dream Diary is a record of your dreams so that you can go back, read...
  3. M

DNAngel

i didn't see a thread for this so i decided to make one, Has anyone here seen/read the DNAngel manga/anime, if so what were your thoughts on it, after one volume of the manga i was hooked and i'm up to vol. 3, then i started to watch the anime (i have two of the dvds).
Back