• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Battle Reports?

Okay I just beat the game... And so the end credits came on and everything... the final vid. with the cliff hanger so then the battle report comes on. And I don't have any way to escape from it to play on the island. So I was wondering if it automatically saved or anything... I'm kind of...
  2. I

Curseing KH2

Sora... Cussing... Can hardly use those 2 things in a sentence. :laugh: It would be hilarious.
  3. I

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

ITs because of Jesse Maccartney! :drool: Kidding... (Kindof)
  4. I

Is It Just Me ??

Yes. I do think it was shorter and easier... Well not on proud mode. (opinion)
  5. I

Riku And King Micky In Black Hoods

This is stupid, but when I first started playing and saw Riku and King Mickey in those hoods I though of that one song. *Bursts out into song* Secret Agent Man... Secret Agent Man... Okay that was awkward.
  6. I

possible kh3 explanation

I don't think so, what ever's coming in KH3 I don't think its going to be obvious. But good try! :D
  7. I

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Lost Memories

YAY! That was so awesome! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except I feel sorry for Riku :( !
  8. I

begginner, normal, or proud?

:D You are all abnormally good. Your lucky I just suck at video games.
  9. I

begginner, normal, or proud?

Lol. :D I'm not good at video games I'm still stuck on Beginner. Can't get past Xaldin. But it doesn't stop me from playing KH2!
  10. I

was kingdom hearts 2 a let down compaired to kingdom hearts?

Yes, I agree it lacks emotion but the plot still kept me interested. It wasn't till I finished till I realized its falts.
  11. I

Magnet Magic?

:confused: When you are at Atlantica. And you are trying to lift up this rock to get to the statue for Aerial (sp?). It sends me back to the gummi ship to get Magnet Magic. Could anyone tell me in which world I get Magnet Magic?
  12. I

Who's hair is better?

~ I like Roxas's hair (Sora and Riku, too) ~
Back