• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KH:COM worth it?

I should really buy it......
  2. C

Cold Axel is BACK!!!!!!

:thumbsup: never left, took a trip to Hawii for months, not many of you know me. So.....get to know me!!!!! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27760204 So instead of people leaving there coming back!!!!! Yeah. lets get the show on the road, C_A is...
  3. C

~Cold Axel Fan Club~

Its my fanclub :) I don't have many fans yet, but come here and we can hang out and talk about stuff with me. Its for anyone that wants me for a friend or not, lets just talk and have fun ^_^.
  4. C

KH2's Broken Promises

Day and Night....They was gonig too put that in, I never knew that <.<, that would be cool. And yeah ^ TMM idea sounds cool, with new features with different times of days.
  5. C

Help me please

I beat sephiroth at 99, but my bonus lvls was not 50 yet, right after I did SP I went striaght to Sephy, and I used Sleeping Lion Keyblade.
  6. C

i just noticed..

Ah crap I want too see that, but I just deleted my old KH1 saved thing on my memory card.
  7. C

Help with Titan Cup points

I passed and did it with stitch got 10k points so i'm happy and thanks
  8. C

I'll go try it now brb *rushes to bedroom*
  9. C

I can't 5,000 points in this one I do magnet and thunder but I still don't get enough points. So i'll take any help thanks alot P:S magnet and thunder are fully upgraded, i'm just too lazy too spell Thunderaga or something like that, and i'm lvl 99 too, I just can't get 5,000 points. So any...
  10. C

Sephiroth tips, please.

has killed my many times when I first met him...then i did pride rock trick and used sleeping leon keyblade and crushed him so......when he knocks you in air press circle and counter-attack him. and when on ground glide in the when he attacks so it dont hit you. and for the Desend heartless...
  11. C

Final Form

I got my final form when I revisted Halloween Town
  12. C

Space Paranoids: Journey to Mesa help!!!

Master Form got me out of that problem
  13. C

HI All

Just saying hi and was up :)
Back