• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

shading practice

Road of an Oath by *Ashley425 on deviantART So I'm a bit rusty on shading :\ I just tried to do a practice drawing with some fanart. It didn't take me very long, but I'd still appreciate criticism. I know I need to work on adding more contrast. If there's more to suggest, please let me know! :]
  2. A

The Magician's Trick

The Magician's Trick by *Ashley425 on deviantART Here's a drawing I did. It's been around a month since my last drawing D: Been busy with a lot of stuff lately, but I'm glad to have finished it. Any comments/criticism are greatly appreciated!
  3. A

Art Project

Here's my final art project for my graphic design class. We had to draw something using one our own photographs as reference, so I chose to draw a photo of a tiger I took at the zoo. Any comments/criticism before I turn this in would be greatly appreciated...
  4. A

Lost at Sea

Lost at Sea by *Ashley425 on deviantART Bubbles can turn into whales too x3 Any comments/criticism would be appreciated :)
  5. A

Dreams

Don't let go of your dream by *Ashley425 on deviantART Inspired by a friend of mine who's goal is to become a great musician :] Any comments/criticisms are greatly appreciated!
  6. A

Alice

Alice by *Ashley425 on deviantART Here's a drawing I did for my friend. She wanted me to draw her a lolita girl so I attempted it xD Any comments are greatly appreciated :)
  7. A

Key to a Dead Mans Heart

Key to a Dead Mans Heart by *Ashley425 on deviantART A new piece I just finished. A description of the concept can be found under the image :D Any comments/suggestions are appreciated! Edit// A DA admin featured this piece in their news, so in celebration I'm featuring people's art in my...
  8. A

Titanic 2

Well, I've heard about it, but not many of my friends have so I thought I would post about it. The story is taking place in present time, and they revisit the titanic for more treasures. They then find a frozen body, which..is obviously going to be Jack's (leonardo de caprio) body. So they then...
  9. A

Hello everyone!!! :)

Hi guys! Uhm, I was joined because Monkeybutt posted my dance video here..hahahaha...Thank you monkeybutt..LOL really, anyways, I am a fan of KH and all its neat games. I also enjoy anime, manga, graphics, and tons more! Its nice to meet y'all!
Back