• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Devil May Cry

This Fanfic is based on a formidable playstation 2 game. This is my first fic so take it easy please. And this is not going to be really like any of the games because I have only played the third one and couldn't get really far because it's really hard. This will be a short Prologue to let me...
  2. T

Who is up to be an assassin in my Assassin's Creed role-play. One spot left!

I need someone with literate skills and who is online at least once every two days.
  3. T

Assassin's Creed role-play advertisement

I need some one who often is online, at least once every two day's. Some one who likes assassins. Some one who is literate in role-playing! Who's up?
  4. T

Assassin's Creed~ A Thief Lord and GuardianOfHearts production

Two cloaked figures stood watching each other from each side of a table, almost seeming to meld into the darkness of the empty, unlit room. Only the gleam of their keen eyes could be seen from beneath hoods, and the glint of moonlight on slick blades. ''This city is ours," one, the woman, said...
  5. T

Naruto for the Ps2 questions

Ok, I have 2 questions aout the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja for the Ps2. To become a Genin, in the practice missions, you have to beat Sakura with a ''weight of gut'' What the hell is it!? And then you gotta beat Naruto and Possess Special Ninja Tools. What is it!!!???
  6. T

Click

That new movie with Adam Sandler (not new really anymore but anywyas...) I went to see it and it's awesome! DISCUSS!!!
  7. T

~Naruto Vilains: Dawn of Destruction~

~In this Naruto rp, instead of being the good characters, you play as the evil characters.~ Throughout the night's glitter appeared a figure... During his ballade, a life was snatched from his palms... Another figure with chaotic intensions, swiftly killing victims in their peaceful now...
  8. T

Question about Metroid Prime for the DS

Question begins and I finish here, HOW DA HELL DO YOU SAVE!?
  9. T

Eternal Wealth and Fame, or death?

Welcome, rookie. There is one thing you need to know before taking forth upon this endless battle for fame. ‘Life is like a game’. Both, a game and life, very similar. This saying is the exact description of what you are on the edge of taking forth. This game is a war for fame, greed, survival...
  10. T

Fight Night Round 3

I rented this game, it is amazingly fun! Discuss!
  11. T

Adventure Quest

OK, who goes on adventure quest, who is a guardian on it and who goes on Dragon Fable?
  12. T

Life is a Game

Welcome, rookie. There is one thing you need to know before taking forth this endless battle for fame. ‘Life is like a game’. Both, a game and life, very similar. This saying is the exact description of what you are on the edge of taking forth. This game is a war for fame, greed, survival and...
  13. T

Lmao at this Add!!! XD

On YTV, there is a commercial saying you could win a PSP if you answer the following question: Playstation is a production of: A Apple B Sony xD like yeah right! There is probably a catch to this crap xP
  14. T

Favourite World Music

Which world or place in KH2 have your favourite music, since every world has its own different theme musics.
  15. T

~Role Playing Fanclub~

Alright, here, role players reunite and discuss of role-playing. I will Accept the ones I consider ''worthy roleplayers'' and you will be a member of this community. In this, you discuss of role plays, you invite people, advertise roleplays, speak of upcoming ones and you can discuss together to...
  16. T

Favourite songs/music in a video game

The title clearly speaks for itself. I really liked the music throughout the Prince of Persia 2 game and Sanctuary was an awesome theme song for KH2.
  17. T

What's your favourite type of weapon?

The title speaks for itself. Mine would be a Keyblade! xP they're awesome!
  18. T

Nacho Libre

Has anyone seen it yet? If so, how is it?
  19. T

Sam the Toocan vs Tony The Tiger vs Buzz The Bee

Alright, the title speaks for itself and give reasoning. DEBATE! Sam The Toocan= Frootloops Tony The Tiger= Frosted Flakes Buzz The Bee= Honey Nut Cherrios
  20. T

Quest for the Sacred Stones

Long ago within the times of the 800 hundreds, when men fought with swords, axes, lances, magic and ancient lethal weapons that one should never unleash on a human, never meant to be used as such, obliterating an enemy inducing great pain. Humans, always growing greedy over fame, gold and power...
Back