• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Organization XIII's Names

I mean the human names of the organization. The one's with hearts. I know Axel's, It's Alex, I think.
  2. O

Character Keyblades

Okay, I don't know how to explain this, but i wonder what was sora's personal keyblade? Kairi's is Oathkeeper, Riku's Is Oblivion, but what is sora's? Is it kingdom key or something? Oh and this is both KH2 and 1. It's hard to find where i should put this.
  3. O

The Gummi Ship Fanclub

For all you gummi ship fanatics out there, build in this fanclub! Talk about the Hunter X! Brag about your parts! Anything goes with the gummi Ship! ~ Talk about bosses, Such as the Hunter X. ~ Get some advice from members! ~ Keep it clean! Now into action! Anyone have Crown/G? It's obvious...
  4. O

Cockpits (Gummi Ship) And Hunter X Tippy

I built my ship (From Highwind Lv 8) and designed it around with cockpits. Big Bridges, Bridges, Bubble Helm, Sphere Helms and Flat Helm. And no exhuast boosters. Sure. This would be so ssssslllooooowwww for the ship to move around. But geuss what? You can roll. roll all you want. It can defeat...
  5. O

Opening Organizer's (?)

In the opening of Kingdom Hearts 2, We see two people in black hoods, after the Passion/Santuarhksaudjf Whatever song. Are the two people Roxas And Riku (Ansem)? And, I get confused about who's talking. So, who do you think the two people are?
  6. O

Orbs

How come when you are in Roxas you get Munny And Green Orbs And When You are Sora, You only get MP orbs? Is It A Reason that they do not exist and dissapear in a puff of smoke? And yes, this is against Nobodies.
  7. O

Should Have Known This Earlier!

I never scroll down that much. So i never noticed the New members area. Username is Oathkeeperz, Judging by that keyblade is so cool and the name is great. My real name is Stanley. First, I'm not a n00b. Say that and you will be dealt with my.. (Oathkeeper Flashes In Light) You know what...
Back