• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mythological Omega

Film ► Anchorman 2

ANCHORMAN Sequel: Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd to Return for ANCHORMAN 2 All I can say is it's about damn time.
  2. Mythological Omega

Music ► Silversun Pickups

Since the old thread is 2 years dead, I'm bringing a new one. And some news, for the unaware. Silversun Pickups announce new album: Neck of the Woods « Consequence of Sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIO43xfij3s
  3. Mythological Omega

Whitney Houston Dies at 48

Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 - CBS News R.I.P.
  4. Mythological Omega

Visual DNA Personality Test

http://personality.visualdna.com/1/index.php Pretty interesting test.
  5. Mythological Omega

The Rapture's coming on M̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶1̶ October 21

Harold Camping Breaks Silence, Predicts October 21 Doomsday, Christian News Well shit.
  6. Mythological Omega

Texas College Student Arrested for Attempted Use of WMD-otherwise known as a pipe bomb

Texas Resident Arrested on Charge of Attempted Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction Texas Student Arrested in WMD Plot Someone has it out for Bush.
  7. Mythological Omega

Diamanda Galás

Diamanda Galás (born August 29, 1955) is a Greek-American avant-garde composer, vocalist, pianist, performance artist and painter. Known for her expert piano as well as her distinctive, operatic voice, which has a three and a half octave range, Galás has been described as "capable of the most...
  8. Mythological Omega

Melechesh

Holy fuck... Melechesh. They're a blackened thrash metal band out of Jerusalem and they, especially their former drummer, kick all kinds of ass. They combine Middle Eastern elements with their music, which gives them a really unique sound. PeVZSKK1NAM y4E4VA0wmBQ GpZAxDANo-g Le3ORwNklkU
  9. Mythological Omega

Objection!

Objection! Objection!
  10. Mythological Omega

Dead Mouse

5o.me7.i.me5.7h.ing.5.ge7.comp.lica.7e.d. So Deadmau5 is pretty cool. Very similar to Daft Punk, just a tad more progressive. His latest offering, '4x4=12,' came out recently and it certainly delivers. Anywho, discuss Joel Thomas Zimmerman.
  11. Mythological Omega

Back. For whatever reason.

Probably boredom lol.
  12. Mythological Omega

R.I.P. Alex Chilton

Alex Chilton, Rock Musician, Dies - ArtsBeat Blog - NYTimes.com Memphis music legend Alex Chilton dies » The Commercial Appeal
  13. Mythological Omega

Soundgarden reunite after 12 years

Soundgarden Reunion Is Official: “School Is Back in Session,” Writes Chris Cornell : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily
  14. Mythological Omega

The Rev (Avenged Sevenfold's drummer) dead at 28

James Owen Sullivan, Avenged Sevenfold drummer, found dead at 28 - Ear Sucker All I can say is KILLIMANJARO.
  15. Mythological Omega

Freezepop

FVjDNcqpioM a3EHBPsTMW8 BVIhIc_DfaM Pretty decent, I think.
  16. Mythological Omega

Your favorite live album?

This could go in 'Your Favorite,' but I think some genuine discussion can commence here, so yeah. What's your favorite live album? My personal favorite is Daft Punk's Alive 2007. I love how well the songs mix into each other.
  17. Mythological Omega

So I bought a bass...

I'm generally not one to ask the community here for anything, but I'm curious. I bought a bass guitar today and I want some suggestions of songs to practice on. Anything's welcome as long as it's not 'LURN COLDPLAY OR LINKIN PARK THEYRE AMAZIN I LOVE THEM!!11!1' So... yeah. Edit: Probably...
  18. Mythological Omega

The Flaming Lips

Went out on a whim today and bought At War With The Mystics. Despite the mixed reviews I've read, I really like this band. Funky shit. CX8Ys4nukLw z84ehHMqEj0 Kinda wish I'd heard about them when they played in OKC last year. :c
  19. Mythological Omega

Shuffle

Should be fairly simple. Put your iPod/Zune/whatever on shuffle and post the first 10 songs that come up. Posed To Death - The Faint No Luck With Rabbits - Porcupine Tree 33 - Coheed And Cambria Long Tall Sally - The Beatles What In The World - David Bowie 31 Ghosts IV - Nine Inch Nails Rock...
  20. Mythological Omega

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Good shit. _4QQcq0LWxI ZqGilQMDFSA XOZbhzW_E7I The vocals really aren't that bad if you open up to them.
Back