• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

...hmm, no updates? Nevermind, I'll keep waiting
  2. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

sorry that I haven't been able to talk in ages, my internet died. Aww, the end, will you post a link to the sequel here? I hope you succed in finding a job too. I may post some of my fanfics on this site someday, eventhough I hardly update them...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

I'm not alone ^_^ , well now we still need to wait
  4. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

wow, I'm the only one who comments and visits this thread, I think
  5. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

ok ^_^ *tries to make this post 25 letters or more*
  6. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

I get the feeling Kairi might laugh...or something like that. Nice update and I'll coninue to reply if it makes you feel like someone cares about this fic.
  7. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Hmm...will Roxas make an appearence before you finish? Anyway, you updated and it's a funny one ^-^
  8. T

O.o What! Bad laptop, bad. I'm glad I'm patient. Umm...so I'll wait some more and hope you can find a new hard drive somewhere. About the killing, I can't do that >.<...I accept the apology.
  9. T

lol, Uncle's a small teddy bear. Calm stage then Uncle comes and breaks the calmness...Great update!
  10. T

O.o AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! wow, that feels fast! do you usually update that fast? Wow, new people in next post, I can't wait! ^-^
  11. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Yes! An update ^_^' well...umm...it's great! It's short, but at least you thought of something to write, so for now, your writers block is gone.
  12. T

o>.<o YAAAAYYY!! New post! ^_^ great, something mysterious is going to happen soon. The Nobodies are coming into the story, well, I like nobodies ^_^. Well, I'll continue to post after updates as usual and keep thinking of the story!
  13. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

Ok and that happens to me as well with a lot of stuff. EDIT: (100th reply...I think)
  14. T

O_o ^ oookay...that was odd. Great update and I have to keep checking back because I don't get my email that tells me about new posts.
  15. T

*dances around* I can feel the time coming...you must be near the end of the next update...
  16. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

I'll just wait then (oops, triple post)
  17. T

Just keeping the thread alive while you're away...
  18. T

Fanfiction ► "Destined"

I didn't kill the thread, did I?
  19. T

Fanfiction ► The Wizard of Castle Oblivion

*bzzzzt* CLEAR *thump* OMG we almost lost it...it's alive...I think
Back