• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Quexinos

Problems with casting magic and Mushroom XIII

I have not posted here in years... I forgot I was even a member... but recently I got a PS3 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5. I enjoyed 1.5 a lot and remembered why Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game... however, 2.5 wasn't quite how I remembered it and right now I'm ready to rage quit for the...
  2. Quexinos

Early trailer differences

Okay there was a topic on this and I can't find it and I don't feel like looking any further: http://killthemongoose.satamsonic.com/kh2/ that's a site I made... I plan to add more, including pics and magazine scans ^_^ lemme know what you think... has anyone done this all ready >.> I'd also...
  3. Quexinos

Is the Japanese version harder

Hi, I used to be here as Sonique and I was a mod for about a week or so before I went nuts and left =D Anyone remember me? Probably not... I did a search, but Im not going to do a HUGE search on this, i just want a for sure yes or no answer Is the Japanese version harder? I have someone who...
Back