• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The Hunters and The Heroes (join anytime.)

Hunters: a rouge group of pokemon “trainers” who’re known across the world. But they aren’t popular. Nope. They don’t go for badges; they go for their own profit or revenge. A underground cult was started in their honor, The heroes. These “heroes” are a bit different though, they started on the...
  2. S

The Hunters and the Heroes: a pokemon RP (join any time)

Hunter: A pokemon Rp Hunters: a rouge group of pokemon “trainers” who’re known across the world. But they aren’t popular. Nope. They don’t go for badges; they go for their own profit or revenge. A underground cult was started in their honor, The heroes. These “heroes” are a bit different...
  3. S

Hunters

Hunters This is one of my first RPs and I hope it goes well! Tell me if I missed anything. PEOPLE CAN JOIN ANYTIME!!!! Yes, this is Pokemon RP, I know you see many of these, all of which having new twists on the happy go lucky world. Person types: In this world, many children leave...
  4. S

Help/Support ► Feeling Lonely

Well.....I tried pushing threw it...but I can't. Anyway....heres my problem which you should've already known: I'm lonely. I have a few good friends that I talk to, but after school I'm completely alone. No friends or family. And I'm in no relationship. After school I do my homework...
  5. S

-->acein12 fanclub<--

I feel kinda stupid doing this...my name isn't big etheir....but I have a few friends...so....whatever. Legion members Laxtory Shadowknight47 Samatha16 keybladeofsteel Silent Avera shadow_heartless Hikari713 Angelsinflight Mysterious Gullwing Yunie foreverkingdom wae416 Frozen Fate keybearer
  6. S

Baby born from frozen egg

Baby Born from Frozen Egg - Yahoo! News- link This was a seientific "breakthrough" for women who become infertile.....I guess its worth discussion.
  7. S

Boring....

I honestly think that summer vacation is boring. No one goes outside, barely anybody talks to each other and really, I'm left with nothin' to do, and nobody to hang with. Everybody who does want to do something want to do it so late its not even worth it. I often wonder wtf is going on...
  8. S

Mario Kart

Besides descusion (which probably won't be much) Can people me there friend codes for Kart DS so we can play together? Mine is: 021565910984.
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Rivalry- Roxas and Axel - a one shot about why Roxas may of left.

Rivalry: Roxas and Axel -----one shot. This is my shot to make a very descriptive story. There isn't much of rivalry :lol: Axel swayed down the bright white halls, wondering what the newbie is like. He came to an open door that was surrounded by baron walls and without a thought he started...
  10. S

What kind of a influence do games have on the world?

I didn't see this thread so I thought I'd post this: Well what do you think? Is it positive, negative? I think its both, It incourages poeple to get good jobs to get them, but negative because it sometimes overuns peoples lives. But this is just me, What do you think?
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Blue Flame- a original story by acein12

Well I should start this story before I forget it….This is my original story, Blue Fire. Its going to be typed along side Lost Heart, my Kingdom Hearts Fiction. I hope you enjoy both. Lost Hearts characters are cameos of Blue fire just so you know…and this on a movie scale is PG13 or T for Teen...
  12. S

Height and age.

Do you think you're height and age match? What do you think the normal height for boys and girls you're age? This thread is so useless it does not make sense.
  13. S

Diamond and pearl global trade center.

I guess I'm making this thread specificly, for people to set up, and do trades using the global trade center in pokemon diamond and pearl. This thread is for that purpose. Trade on. I hope this thread is not closed.
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Lost Heros, Lost Hearts Prologue: The young new keyblader, made his way over to the sharp edifice sticking forth from the ground, the rock seemed special, and it was the only thing left in this baron field. The blader walked up, turned his...
  15. S

Legends of hearts (retry...)

The young new keyblader, made his way over to the sharp edifice sticking forth from the ground, the rock seemed special, and it was the only thing left in this baron field. The blader walked up, turned his back toward it and leaned against it, but it was not long before he slouched down. The...
  16. S

Heroes of Heart

The young new keyblader, made his way over to the sharp edifice sticking forth from the ground, the rock seemed special, and it was the only thing left in this baron field. The blader walked up, turned his back toward it and leaned against it, but it was not long before he slouched down. The...
  17. S

Population on KHI

Anyone else ever noticed that during summer vaction there were loads of memebers on line, and now even after school there are barely anyone one on?(I can't becuse I at school during the weekdays) Second:Who else gets a crap load of homework? Lastly, Who else gets and loves "Teacher...
  18. S

Faviorite dbz movie

Whats your faviorite Dbz moive? Mine is Broly (#8) Goku is so raw(awesome) at the end. Oh and don't say anything like, #13 Broly or #15 If Goku can't do who can? Or #14 (I don't know) Becuse if you're not from japan your strait-lying. (I saw posters of these movies)
  19. S

Daxter v.s. racthet

Who do you think will win?
  20. S

Most horrible insults game

Well you have to make a horrible insult then the person under you rates how bad it is.You rate 0-10 I'll start: "You big poopy head"
Back