• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Did you got bored Of KH2 or do you still play it like you just got it?

I've actually gotten bored of KH2 since I beat it on every mode five times each
  2. F

Favorite KH2 World

I agree with you there fighting with Captain Jack Sparrow, although when Sora went to that world, he should have gotten like a pirate costume or something? :confused:
  3. F

Favorite KH2 World

I also like The World That Never Was as my second favorite cuz we get to fight with Riku and the cool fighting music along with the background music. But my ultimate favorite would be Pride Lands since I'm a HUGE Lion King fan. Kitty Sora! :D
  4. F

kh2 album

Yeah I just downloaded the whole soundtrack to my iPod Nano
  5. F

Favorite KH2 World

U like Ancient China?! :confused: No offense to me that world seemed pretty boring, and to me it's just my opinion.
  6. F

Favorite KH2 World

Those are cool worlds :D I just wished that they woulkd take out Atlantica! :mad:
  7. F

Favorite KH2 World

I just want to know what is your favorite world in KH2 cuz mine is Pride Lands you get to be a kitty! :D Also I found this REALLY cool KH2 quiz site that I think y'all will like http://oritsuru.com/quiz/index.php
  8. F

Did anyone notice this?

Well I made this thread in the wrong section so I'm reposting it here. Did anyone notice that in the Japanese KH2 Trailers in that in the Great Maw with all the heartless there are two black Behemoths. While in the English Trailers there are no black Behemoths. :confused: If you don't belive...
  9. F

Did anyone notice this?

This is my first thread and I was just wondering something.... Did anyone notice that in the Japanese KH2 Trailers that in the Great Maw there with the heartless army there are two black Behemoths while in the English version there aren't any black behemoths? Just wondering? Here's a link...
  10. F

Riku's arm

I saw that but I never really understood why he had those bandages on? :confused:
  11. F

kh2 album

I downloaded the whole album from the internet for free on this site and everything was in japanese.
  12. F

any kh2 character u wanted

Even though I'm a girl, I would dress up like one of the org members, probably Axel cuz of his cool cloak! :D
  13. F

Axel

one question.. HOW COULD AXEL BE RIKU'S NOBODY?! So the answer like everyone else said is... NO
  14. F

organization XIII

Here's what I thought of everyone.. Xemnas = annoying Xigbar = creepy surfer dude accent Xaldin = long sideburns and cool lances Vexen = he made an annoying girly scream whenever I hit him Leaxeus = to quiet needed a bigger role Zexion = cool Saix = he who growls like a bear Axel = AWESOME...
  15. F

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

I perfer the Ultima Weapon cuz it looks cooler and the fact that I use magic often.
  16. F

Kingdom Hearts II Movies

none of the links are working for me either :(
  17. F

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Thank U! Thank U! Thank U! Thank U! Thank U!:d
  18. F

COM Movie

i would rather have KH3 than some movie
  19. F

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

First time i got it i was...... Trying to activate Master Form in the Xigbar boss battle.
  20. F

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

I hated Fuu, Rai, and Pete! Pete is SO creepy cuz when my little cousin saw him see ran away. One question, did anyone notic the zipper on Pete's ass? :confused:
Back