• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

beat seifer

well I have beaten seifer over 40 times and nothing has changed, if you beat seifer does he say anything or give you something? cause nothing is happening.
  2. F

game trailer URL

I need help on finding a website with URLs for game trailers. I need 1 for doom 3. Pleaese help. I tried youtube but it didnt work. It needs to end in .asf, .wmv, .mov, .qt, .3g2, .3gp, .3gp2, .3gpp, .gsm, .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .m4v, .mp4v, .cmp, .divx, .xvid, .264, .rm, .rmvb, .flv. thnx in advanced
  3. F

game trailer URL

I want to know if anyon knows a website that has game trailer URLs so I can upload a trailer in my video section on myspace. Cant find 1 and I've tried and this is my only hope, thnx in advanced. PS: The game is Doom 3 I need the trailer
  4. F

signature

When I open the thing to insert an image it doesnt say browse and i dont remember how I did it last time so plaese help. I feel so dumb. thanx in advanced.
  5. F

poster duty

I just need to do the poster duty one in less than 30 sec. I have all abilities maxed out but I still cant beat it. Can someone tell me a route to folloe or a video of someone finifhing it in less than 30 sec would be nice. Thanx in advance.:D
  6. F

paradox cup

I need advice to beat the last of the paradox cups. I think its the hades paradox. Anyway I can only get to the 45th round. Can someone plaese help.Thanx in advance. :D
  7. F

Help on the minigames in TT

Can someone please help me on beating the poster duty, junk thing and bee mini games. I can't find out how to beat it.Please help and ty in advance:D
Back