• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

game codes

just looking for a ling for certain codes, like the one where you can play as the featured character of a certain world
  2. X

Jack, you suck!

Im in Port Royal right now on proud mode, and am fighting Barbossa. I cant seem to beat him because for whatever reason when Jack dies its over, and he dies in like 10 SECONDS! Its nothing i do but he cant seem to avoid dying. I dont know if theres a strategy for this, but i need help!
  3. X

Jack sucks

Im in Port Royal right now on proud mode, and am fighting Barbossa. I cant seem to beat him because for whatever reason when Jack dies its over, and he dies in like 10 SECONDS! Its nothing i do but he cant seem to avoid dying. I dont know if theres a strategy for this, but i need help!
  4. X

Organization Members, 1-13

Ok, I think somebody posted who there favorite member was a few days ago, so Im guess il just add on it a little. Give your list of the 13 members, with #1 being the one you think is awesome, and #13 whos guts you absolutely hate. Here's mine. 1. Xaldin 2. Roxas 3. Axel 4. Xigbar 5. Xemnas 6...
  5. X

So the org. XIII is confusing me...

the one in the roxas dream? thats just a flashback when he was a member. If u mean the one at hollow bastion 1st visit, there was just six of them, i dont know what yur smokin
  6. X

Best music

This is kind of stupid but i'm really bored so here it goes. Wut was the best theme music in the game? There wasnt alot I liked cus i thought they were kind of kiddy music, but I like the organization music where every member gets ticked off and you fight them, (xaldin, xigbar, demyx)
  7. X

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

where did donald and goofy go
  8. X

The Other Two

In the beginning of the game, there is a drawing in Naminé's room of axel and roxas. There are two others, who are they?
  9. X

Demyx is not evil

I am sure that this has probably already been established, but Demyx is not evil. I think he was the one purely good member in the entire Org. If you look closely to each time a member dies they fade into darkness (as in black) but when Demyx died he faded into a bright light. Personally, I dont...
  10. X

Organization so bad?

I realize this probably isnt the first time this question had been brought up, but I was wondering.. was the Organization so bad for just wanting a heart and becoming complete beings. Would something so bad happen if they had hearts? They never stated any actions of controlling all worlds to do...
  11. X

Different Ansem?

Just curious, but was their a new voice for the fake Ansem in KH2 than in KH. His voice sounded alot different. NOte: Not Ansem the Wise (Christopher Lee)
Back