• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Veritas

The Angel in Grand Central Station

FOREWORD: You guys said that you'd like to see more from me, so I thought I'd post one of my more normal stories. I remember that night like it was only yesterday. The wind was cold, biting at the parts of my neck and face that weren’t covered by my scarf. It was almost Christmas, only a few...
  2. Veritas

A Short Horror Story

Brief Foreword: I like to write short stories a lot. This was based on a writing prompt on reddit that was just supposed to be your dog coming home after being lost for a while and suddenly being able to talk. I'd never written a horror story before, so I thought I'd give it a go. Also, since...
  3. Veritas

Is Junes still around?

Was browsing through my Steam profile and saw the Ass Toast group and had an instant nostalgia overload. Do people still hang around an IRC or other chat? Do Ty and those guys still come around? Eric is an admin now? Wtf? Who are all these random names in the creative media section? It's been...
  4. Veritas

Another Sleepless Night

I couldn't sleep. It's been a while since I've been here, and I just put Photoshop back on my computer after a hiatus. I think it's been about a year or so since I've used Photoshop for anything but editing photos. Kingdom Hearts seemed appropriate. Had issues remembering how to do things, so...
  5. Veritas

Stocking Anarchy!

So it's been a while. I haven't touched Photoshop probably since the last time I posted something here. I was cruising around in my bookmarks and suddenly got inspired to make and post something here. I feel like I oversharpened this, I don't really know if I'll make any changes or make anything...
  6. Veritas

If your life had a face, I'd punch it in the balls. Seriously.

And just for kicks: I'm obsessed with Scott Pilgrim, and I have a giant crush on Ramona Flowers right now. I got a new computer and was too lazy to look up new brushes and shit, so it's just photoshop defaults and the stock. CnC, please.
  7. Veritas

let it snow

Critique, please. Tell me how to make it better.
  8. Veritas

no title

tried again. don't really like this one. yeah, cnc.
  9. Veritas

I'm probing Uranus.

I got bored and realized that I can't really remember how to do much else in photoshop besides photo editing anymore, so I gave tag making a go again. It's been a long time since I've done one. CnC, please.
  10. Veritas

Some Photography.

I've started taking a lot more photos recently. I'm trying to learn to take more interesting shots, but animal photography is my favorite, so I tend to get distracted from other shots when a bug hops past or a bird lands in a nearby tree. I have a Nikon D60 with an 18-55mm VR lens and a Minolta...
  11. Veritas

Hello.

It's been a while. I just made this like 3 seconds ago. CnC it.
  12. Veritas

Paint the Sky.

So I got a Nikon D60 for Christmas, bought a polarizing filter the day after, and have been taking a lot of photos with it since. Here are some of my favorite shots with it so far: Paint the Sky. by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART Can't Stop the Setting Sun. by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART Heron...
  13. Veritas

Birds and Batteries.

Uh. I forgot to take pictures of batteries. Fuck. Well, here are the birds: Do You Hear The Birds? by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART Do You Hear The Birds? Pt. 2 by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART I'm actually kind of proud of the first one. :< On a related note, don't take pictures of bird when...
  14. Veritas

Agony Artist

Welcome to the "Ask an Artist" Thread! Here you can leave a question asking various things about graphics or just art in general and have one of the section's artists answer your questions. There's also a directory of artists, so, if you don't feel comfortable posting here or need some...
  15. Veritas

THE FGAT

FORUM GAMES ATTACK TEAM If you join this, you're a faggot FGAT.
  16. Veritas

If home is where the heart is,

Then I live in my upper chest. Meet Me on the Playground. by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART 3-2-1. Take Off. by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART A Little Shy. by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART Face in a Flower. by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART Screened. by ~BluesInDallas on deviantART Kiss Me. I'll Be...
  17. Veritas

Pressing On.

My friend's parents bought him a Nikon D40, and he's been letting me use it since he decided that he isn't as interested by photography as he used to be. I took some photos to get used to using it since it's way different than my old Minolta. Here are a few: Just Chill, Dude. by ~BluesInDallas...
  18. Veritas

Rainbows in the Dark.

I honestly can't remember the last time I did a sketch of anything, but I took an attempt at drawing again. I screwed up the neck a bit though.
  19. Veritas

Untitled Story.

I just want to know if this sounds good enough to continue with. It's still a really rough draft, and I need to go back and fix a bunch of little details that I don't like. I just want an opinion on how it's going so far. Prologue My Hopes, My Dreams, Your Future I’m writing this not for me...
Back