• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

T.V. Classics

Who remembers all the tv classics like Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's modern life, AAHHHH! real monsters, Pinky and the Brain, Mr. Bumpy ect. ??? if you know of more please post them, its a good trip down memory lane.
  2. L

Couch Potato

Who remembers this classic show? I wish thay would bring it back...the good times. I was on "Couch Potato" once, along time ago though:closedeyes:
  3. L

Your mum joke wars.

Your mum joke wars. Inspired by the hit TV show "Yo momma". Your mums like a SUV... big, black and room for six men inside.
  4. L

Icons...

Want to change an icon but dont have the one you want, upload pics and tell me what part of you want to be a icon and I will make it for you. Note: may take up to 3 weeks to reply as I do not alwas have access to the internet.
  5. L

Black

whats your quickest time on the levels.
  6. L

HEX talk~game

I got bored so I decided to create HEX talk, HEX talk is where you use HEX code to talk to one another. *****Note: requires HEX editor!***** example:54,68,69,73 - 69,73 - 48,45,58 - 63,6F,64,65 translatoin:This - is - HEX - code 49 - 6C,69,6B,65 - 66,69,73,68,82 - 77,68,61,74 - 61,62,6F,75,74...
  7. L

Spawn 2

Aparentlt there will be a spawn 2 soon, not realy sure tho. spawn 1 was good I just hope spawn 2 will be just as good whats your thoughts?
  8. L

Bleach-Heat the soul?

Does any1 have know where I can find a translate for Bleach-heat the soul game on PSP? Thanks
Back