• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Other Keyblade Masters?

Before the battle with I think the guy who shoots the guns(Xigbar.. I think) He said the keblade sure chose a dud this time! He said that Sora wasn't half the hero the OTHERS were. I'm pretty sure there is another thread on this somewhere but I couldnt find one so can anyone give me there...
  2. S

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

That for me is a huge toughie.... but I think that I have to agree with Kawaiikousuke. The fact that I played as Sora for 4 years is not something I could just let by that easily. I LOVE Roxas but I think that there still that little feeling there that wont let me let go of Sora!! So Go Sora!!
  3. S

Wasn't Sora more happy when....

Wouldn't you agree that Sora seemed more happy when he found Riku than when he found Kairi. I mean he cried and he was so happy to know that Riku was okay! When they met the King all he thought about was where was Riku. And remember when (after Kairi was kidnapped: The third visit to Twilight...
  4. S

Does Anyone believe that Roxas does have a heart?

Whoa I didn't expect to get some many replies... but now that I think about it I do believe that Roxas and Sora shared a heart. But for some reason I still can't get passed the idea of Roxas having NO heart. At all. Maybe it's because I just really want him to have one. For some reason I kinda...
  5. S

Does Anyone believe that Roxas does have a heart?

Well, actually I just thought of this when I came across a couple of wannabe KH2 know-it-alls were saying that nobody's don't have hearts and that the only reason that Roxas has feeling is because of Sora. I believe that Roxas does have heart because: 1. He made Sora cry when he saw Hayner...
  6. S

What about Riku?

Hey, don't you think its a little unfair that Riku doesn't get a lover and Sora, Roxas, Mickey, even Donald gets to have a lover and Riku doesn't? Or am I missing something in the game and Riku does have a relationship with someone. I mean it's always Sora and Kairi and Roxas and Namine! Of...
  7. S

Need Help with Hades Paradox cup!

Does anyone here know how to beat Hades paradox cup with 15000 points or more?? I mean its not only that, but I can't even get through the whole thing without dieing but with 15000 points is pretty much impossible for me. If anyone has anything to help me beat it then please post. I'll be...
Back