• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

not exactly sure where to put this but...

I was messing arund with my computer earlier, and looking for themes for my desktop. I wasn't entirely sure where to put this, no where else seemed quite fitting. But are there any kingdom hearts 2 themes, or even kingdom hearts 1 themes? and if so, where are they downloadable? and for XP...
  2. D

Morning Glow??

Has anyone besides me heard of a song called morning glow? it has another name...and its called Eternity...and for those gamers out there...its the opening song for Final Fantasy X-2 on the New Game/Load screen. I seem to have a new obsession with it, and was wondering if anyone else likes it...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

Reunited Bladers (Closed, and unfinished) This is my first fan fiction, and what i think is going to happen next. It is my completely original creation, and my first attempt on writing a fan fiction…I hope you all enjoy it. Welcome to my fanfic, Reunited Bladers!!!! Chapter 1 Sora stood on...
Back