• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Kingdom hearts named top 25 games of ps2 by ign

my title says it all. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/772/772296p1.html
  2. T

out of 10 how good was kh2

7/10 but with promise. It was too easy, too short, too much disney, too linear. If it was harder, with much more organization story, and more exploration/platforming it would be awsome. The battle system was set up well, except magic, the main story was strong but with very little of it, and...
  3. T

Is It Just Me ??

It was way easier, and did have too many cutscenes, Disney ones that is. They needed more org story in it, because the org story was really good.
  4. T

i just noticed..

Its probably from Riku. He took over Riku's body, so he probably got some of Riku's power.
  5. T

i just noticed..

Its probably from Riku. He took over Riku's body, so he probably got some of Riku's power.
  6. T

Disney and actual legends

Lots of people know that most disney movies are based upon legends/myths/what ever you call them. It is also another common fact that their movies are almost always different from the legend in some ways (some big, some small). Wouldn't it be cool to play the actually legends in the kingdom...
  7. T

On Assault of the Dreadnought How many people...

The boss can be insanely easy if you have a "perfect" gummi. My ship had 2 ultima laser things, lots of health and lots of power upgrades. I equiped auto fire (fires lasers when hit), laser upgrade and regen. It was impossible for me to die.
  8. T

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

I was really looking foward to Vivi. His character was such a let down. But actually I didn't like Sid. He looked so old (even though he is). It looked really weird after kh1
  9. T

The true keyblade

What is the keyblade? I mean what is it after. It chose Sora/Roxas, Riku, and Mickey but why? I think it's after kingdom hearts, but since the heartless and nobodies were so close it chose the three to seal it so it could obtain it itself.
Back