• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

The debate to end all debates...

This is the debate to end all debates. I want to finally answer the question: WWJD. What Would Jesus Drink. I expect much spamming and humorous posts, which is why it's in Spam. Don't dissapoint me. Jesus would totally drink margaritas, or something 200 proof.
  2. O

Predestination anyone?

Anyone have any thoughts on predestination? In my opinion, predestination rebukes the whole free will bit, but I want to know what you think.
  3. O

Help/Support ► Ozy needs some help...

I have a situation. I have never had a girlfriend, but now there are four possibilities (oh lucky, lucky me). Girl #1- Baby sits once in a great while at my neighbor's house. Super-extreme hotness. Lives like right up the street from me. I know her name, she doesn't know me. I haven't really...
  4. O

Unofficial Sheet Music/Tab Resource Center

I know that there are many musicians in KHI. I myself happen to be one of them. And I also know how hard it is to find sheet music/tablature online. So I've decided to make a resource thread, to aid aspiring musicians. If you have any sites that you use, please post them. If you would like to...
  5. O

Fun with War Funds: Part 1

A bill was proposed in the Senate that would give Bush all the funding he needed for Iraq. In exchange, the bill put forth deadlines that required troops to start being wirthdrawn by October 1st. The bill made it in the Senate, winning with a slim 218-208. Now, the bill is on its way to the...
  6. O

Nothing's Like Before

Sssooo...yeah. I've been away for quite awhile (working on another forum as a mod) and I've decided to get back into the swing of things 'round here. One of my accomplishments was creating this RP. It is loosely based on Kingdom Hearts, but I tried to be more original with the story and whatnot...
  7. O

Lego Les Miserables!! Lmao...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Dn0_gsbA8 I post this as an early "Happy 20th Anniversery" gift to Les Miserables.
  8. O

Father Ted, anyone??

Has anyone ever seen this show? It only aired for three seasons, but it's one of the funniest BBC shows I've ever seen. It was on WHYY for a while, though...
  9. O

Beast Wars?

Does anybody else remember this show or how awesome it was? Here's the first episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMOGPX8-I8 It's kinda cheesy and the animations suck, but its still pretty sweet.
  10. O

Ozy's Unofficial Emoticons Archive

I've put together a comprehensive guide to all emoticons that I figured you guys would enjoy using to liven up your conversations. More to follow. *Complex *Taken from Wikipedia \m/ d-_-b \m/ |mb dm| Rocker listening to music (ô ô) boy (sometimes also used to indicate surprise) (ö ö)...
  11. O

Anyone know that song...?

I was watching TV last night, and I saw A commercial for Gears of War. I really like the song they played in the background, but I don't know what the song is called or who sings it =/. Anyone know anything about it?
  12. O

2-0-6 Year in Review

As the year draws to a close, let us take a look back and reflect on our triumphs and our defeats. Its a little early, I know, but if I don't do this now, I never will. And to help celebrate, I present the latest in political cartoons from the JibJab.com archives: http://www.jibjab.com/nuckin_futs
  13. O

Who would you take?

Hypothetical situation: The world is about to end. You have been chosen totake the only space shuttle and escape the destruction of Earth. You may take one person with you for company or whatever else. Who would you take? I'd take the guy from Survivor Man, because he knows alot about how to...
  14. O

"The Fountain" disscusion thread

This thread is for the disscusion of the movie The Fountain. Please post your ideas and thoughts about the movie.
  15. O

Keyblade Stats

Alright, this has most likely has been posted before, but oh well. In this thread we will be discussing the Statistics of the Keyblades (i.e. length, width, weight, etc.). This includes all of the Keyblades: Kairi's, Mickey's, Way to the Dawn, Kingdom Key, Metal Chocobo, Ultima 1 and 2...
  16. O

McNabb

NNNOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our worst fears have been realized! Donovan McNabb is injured!! *winces in pain* There goes the season...
  17. O

n00b?

I want to settle this once and for all: at what point does a newb (on the forums) not be a newb anymore? One month? Two months? A year? You decide.
  18. O

Monty Python fanclub!!

We all know him. We all love him. It's Monty Python!!!! Since my first attempt at starting a fanclub failed (apparently nobody remembers Mobile Suit Gundam...), I'm gonna try A new one. This time, its dedicated to the Comedical Genius that is Monty Python and his "Big, sharp, nasty, pointy teeth...
  19. O

Mobile Suit Gundam fanclub

Not sure if anybody remembers the late, great, Mobile Suit Gundam series, but if you do, than you are certainly more than welcome to join my fanclub. Those that have absolutely no idea what it is, you are also welcome to join, but please visit this website: gundamofficial.com . This site will...
  20. O

Notre Dame

This has been nagging at my mind since school started... Does anyone on the forums go to Notre Dame High School in Lawrenceville, NJ?
Back