• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Another side (KH)

Ok, this is the FF characters side of Kingdom Hearts. I'm sorry, I haven't really came up with a good plot to this. Give me a day or two to set it up. Made up characters aloud! Name: Age: Weapon: Gender: Bio: World: And for the Rules: -No godmodding! -Keep it PG 13 -Follows RPing...
  2. Y

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy

My friends and I wrote this. It's more of a FF side of Kingdom Hearts, so I hope you enjoy this. Kingdom Hearts/ Final Fantasy Part 1 She watched Ansem leave the library while standing behind her desk. The girl brushed her long black hair out of her face then took a deep breathe. I never...
  3. Y

kinda need advice here

How can you make a good Rp? I mean like a catchy storyline and title or something like that. My reason for asking because no one joins any of mine. It's not just this message board I had struggled with making RPs Does anyone have any clue of what is wrong with my Rps?
  4. Y

KH/FF: Worlds Collided

Ok, this takes place in the beginning. Before the worlds started disappering. You all can have some made up characters. For the profile... You need: Name: Age: Weapon: Gender: Bio: (Please make it short) World: And for the Rules: -No godmodding! -Keep it PG 13 -Make sure your post...
Back