• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

what was your first car, or first car you wanna get

For my first car i really badly wanna get a nissan 350z. What about you guys?
  2. A

anyway to get photoshop CS2??

I need some help on getting photoshop CS2 for free, any ideas how? I really really wanna get it, plz help.
  3. A

The Theif

This is really one of the greatest and most interesting books i have read so far in my 13 year old life, lol. So if anyone else read it, lets discuss it.
  4. A

Funniest thing ive seen today

This has to be the funniest shit ive seen in a long time, lmao. YouTube - Yelling At Cats Enjoy!!
  5. A

psp vs nintendo ds

alright I have seen and heard that some people say a DS is better or a psp is better but i realy need to know wich is better to know wich to et on saturday,so can you guys help me out here, thanks
  6. A

Guild wars vs WoW

Alright,yesterday was my birthday and i have been wanting to get either guildwars or WoW,i like both games but i realy don't know wich is better,so can somebody plz help me decide.
  7. A

Help/Support ► i might get killed

i might get killed because i lied to one of my ex freinds,and he takes lying very seriously,he knows alot of people,and i mean alot,like thousands,his brother was in the bloods before (a gang if some of you don't know) and this gang is serious,like millions of people are in it,and my ex freind...
  8. A

anybody read The Wrinkle in Time

Hey guys anybody out there who read the wrinkle in time can discuss it here.
  9. A

rap battle anyone?

ok,anyone in this forum know how to battle go here rules 12bars no freind votes
  10. A

rap battle anyone?

anyone here know how to battle rules 12 bars no freind votes
  11. A

Saints Row

Man this is another game the ps3 will not be having,has anyone herd of it,if so we can discuss it here.
  12. A

Rap battle anyone?

Yo any1 out here wanna battle,if so jus tell me rules 8bars no freind votes
  13. A

an online pokemon game

hey all you pokemon lovers out there, who always play the ones for gba over and over again, play this online version, and trust m you wont regret it, its realy fun. heres the link hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!! http://pokemoncrater.com/
  14. A

tupac is alive beleive it or not.

actAll of you people who think Tupac is dead, well hes not and before you say he isn't look at all of this and then try to prove me wrong. Friday the 13th is a very suspicious day. There were never any pictures released of Tupac in the hospital. In the song "Life Goes On", Tupac raps...
  15. A

sonic: a new era, a new beggining.

The year is 2229 and once again earth is in deep trouble, and the blue hedghog that we all new and loved is gone along with all of his freinds, so this means that new heros must rise and safe the earth before something bad happens..... It all began when the chaos emeralds were started to be...
  16. A

Fight me The Twighlight Divider

ooc: My other battle is kinda slow, so il go with a different one for now for practise. Whos up to the fight?? Name: Kai age:16 appearence: Kai wears white baggy cargo pants, black shoes, a black longsleve shirt, with a white shirt on top of it. The White Shirt has a black fire symmbol on...
  17. A

Challenge me The true keyblade master

Challenge me The Twighlight Divider Name: Kai age:16 appearence: Kai wears white baggy cargo pants, black shoes, a black longsleve shirt, with a white shirt on top of it. The White Shirt has a black fire symmbol on it. Kai has blonde hair much like roxas', he has an earing on his left ear. He...
  18. A

Kindomhearts: The rise of the order

Kindomhearts The Rise Of The Order The Keyblade War Sora and Riku destroyed Xemnas along with the rest of the organization, hoping the world will be safe from the heartless along with the nobodies. They returned to there home world, destiny islands. They met back with there freinds, king...
  19. A

The sansa e200

Hey guys, i was just wondering how much people on this forum have the sandisk sansa e200 mp3 player. If you do i need your help, i bought mine yesterday and it worked fine. I put 55 songs on it and evrything. But today when i tried to turn it on the screen turned it on, andwent black. The click...
  20. A

aim

who ever has aim on this forum you can post ur screen name if u want. My screen name is YoUnG G789. wHATS YOURS. aND MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE AIM TRITON 1.5
Back