• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Terra, Ven and Aqua doodle

Click here to see the picture :) Please read artists comments under the picture before commenting^^ Just a little picture of Terra, Ven and Aqua. I have never drawn them before so yeah, some parts might be wrong ^^; But I have worked very hard on this :D I think it's really great^^ I can...
  2. N

More Doodles

Hehe a lot of people like my artwork for some unknown reason. I think I'm still an ameteaur (can't even spell iot now XD ). I really want to upload my beautiful Cooro Wolf and my Okami Dragon God thing, but my camera is out of battery, my scanner doesn't work and my phone's card won't wiork on...
  3. N

new pic I found

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g263/Roxas_rules/Kingdom_Hearts_2_final_mix.jpg I don't really look at the news and stuff so I don't know if it's already been said before. I know I haven't seen it before. Anyway, it's a pic of Sora, Roxas, Mickey, Donald and Goofy sitting in a field. I think...
  4. N

Favourite type of music?

What is your favourite genre? Mines Rock and metal of course coz they sound so cool! What's yours?
  5. N

How do you get wi-fi?

On your DS, I heard that you can use wi-fi to compete against anyone in the world! And go on picto chat. But how do you get it? None of my friends have it and I mean NONE of them. Do you think you can help me? Sorry if I posted it on the wrong section
  6. N

Lagoon Engine Fanclub!

Do you love D.N.Angel? Then you'll love this manga too! Lagoon Engine is about 2 brothers fighting these wicked creatueres called Maga. If you see it in shops, please pick it up. It's really funny and exiting! If you already read it and thinks it's realy good, then you're welcome to join...
  7. N

Bit torrent?

My mom uses this downloading thingy called bit torrent and I want to use it (I dout she'll let me) but I don't know where to start. I can't find any search engines for it. I wanted to download high school musical as well-_- It would really help if you could tell me how to use it. thanx!
  8. N

Zelda manga!

If you seen my picture, then you'll know the site. its the zelda manga and it's soooo funny! go to www.legendofzelda.com and click on manga in the left. my favourite is toki no ocarina (ocarina of time) and the minish cap. what's yours?
  9. N

Sanctuary ~after the battle~

I wathced this video on youtube. I think it was this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFBovLOJ0fc if anyone has a link to this song, I'll be very gratefull! it sounds so cool! it's called Sanctuary ~after the battle~
  10. N

Have you got this picture?

Has anyone got a picture of Roxas and his friends on a photo? You know, the one with Pints at the front, Roxas on the left, Heine in the middle and Olleyye or Orett on the right. If you do, can you give me the link?
  11. N

Mermaid Melody

Does anyone here know an anime called Mermaid Melody? I havn't seen it but I heard it's very good. Can anyone tell me what it' about?
  12. N

passion remix?

I was downloading on winMX and I searched for kingdom hearts 2 songs then it came up with a passion remix but I don't know if it's real or not. it keeps on turning red. please is there a passion remix?
  13. N

english cutscenes?

Can anyone give me a link to all the cutscenes on you tube or that can be downloaded? I really want to watch them but KH2 isn't out here yet so I have to wait about ... September till I can get it -_-.
Back