• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

in english

Well I've looked for an English one but no luck... :\ Plus the only song that would be in English on the first one was Simple and Clean and I ended up buying Utada's Color Single since it had Simple and Clean on it.
  2. E

in english

I doubt it. The first one wasn't so, I don't think this one will be either.
  3. E

Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition Guide

I already pre-ordered the Limited Guide along with the game. It's supposed to have all little goodies and secrets of the game in it.
  4. E

Winnie the Freakin' Pooh

Uh dude..... It was optional! You didn't even have to do it.
  5. E

Passion

There is already a post like this.... You guys should go thread grave digging... It doesn't hurt you know.... :\ EDIT: So this won't be spam.... I would wait to here it. I don't believe in the KH2 News anymore... I never ever read it... I like to keep it a surprise, even though when the game...
  6. E

Winnie the Freakin' Pooh

<_< You guys disgust me.... POOH ROCKS ALL OF YOUR SORRY LIVES!! (except the people who think that Pooh is awesome) and ehem.... *coughs* Where is the option "It's a good thing he's back" or "YAY! He's back!" ??? Sour people <_<
  7. E

UTADA HIKARU's "Passion" - KH2 Theme Song

Well I looked on Singingfish.com but I couldn't find anything. Here is the list of songs they have of Utada...
  8. E

what character do you want in kh2??

Buzz, of course. He is Disney after all.
  9. E

jack sparrow picture?

O.O neato.... *huggles the picture* YAY!!! ^.^
  10. E

Fanfiction ► The Purple Monkey!

That is funny. It is quite unique. I like it ^^
Back