• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Cool? it was better than cool! it was incredible K&S and even though i know what happens in chapter four im excited to see how you re edit it!
  2. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Wow K&S that was AMAZING!!! thanks for letting me know you posted i haven't been on in forever! i am so excited for chapter 4!!!
  3. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

sorry i've been gone so long K&S. i'm SO excited you're posting tonight.. you know i'll be waiting right here!! :)
  4. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

heck ya abe!! new fans K&S! finally people are realizing how GREAT this fan fic is!!!
  5. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

aww that siggy beautifulnesss! im going to start suppoting this fic too K&S!! i'll use the siggys!
  6. Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts Infinities

its a good idea but the scricpt style isnt really considered literate... trying writing like... "blah blah blah" said Kairi. and then after every person talks seperate the dialougue by pressing the return button but like i said before really interesting idea just needs some work
  7. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

more people need to read this fic!!!!!! i feel like its greatness is going unnoticed =(
  8. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

i agree! those chappies get better every time i read them! chapter 3 is gonna rock!
  9. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

ZOMG! K&S it was sooooooo amazing! i think i liked it even better than the first one and thats saying A LOT! i cant wait to see what happens!!!
  10. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

ohhh okay I thought it was something bad lol..but anyways new chappy tonight K&S???
  11. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

i hope you finish your home work so you can post the new chapter! :(
  12. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

yay!! can't wait- i know it's going to be amazing!!!!!!
  13. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

OMG...i agree completely with nelo...that was the most beautiful chapter i've ever read...i loved it!!!!! i CANT wait until tomorrow!!!
  14. Keyblade Wars: The Aftermath AWARENESS Group

okay so i decided to create this group to raise awareness that Keyblade Wars: The Aftermath..one of the best fan fictions in the history of KHI is coming back!!! one of my best friends k&s4ever who is also the writer of the fan fiction has come out of hiding after two years and shes rerealeasing...
  15. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

YAY! the chapter will be up tonight!!! i was so happy when you emailed me :) :)...this is going to be amazing we HAVE to get the word out everybody!!
  16. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

ZOMG! yay for K&S's return!!! i have not been on in forever but since d_s will not stop iming me about this i decided to come back and tell you i can't wait either!! you know i'll be reading your fic k&s!!
  17. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

She said not until summer, which is great because then I'll have no school and can read this fic as much as I want!
  18. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Oh please dont keep it a secret! im already having trouble waiting for your new fic!
  19. Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

Wow, you draw too K&S? Sounds like you're a double threat! lol that would be sooo cool if you like drew illustrations for your new fic and for like each chapter! Haha sorry I'm getting way ahead of myself, you're writing is so good that you don't even need illustrations to back it up! :p
Back