• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Does anyone know how do beat Demyx, (or the water guy)

Gah! Demyx was hard for me to beat!It was not cause of his moves, it was because of his time things were you have to beat those stupid water forms. I could never get the what was it...5 or 10 seconds? Well anyways, when I was fighting him, at the time, I finally relized that I need to use the...
  2. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available I did not know I was the only one recording cut scenes. I have on the cut scenes on dvd because I recorded them. *Runs to download some so I can keep watching them over and over*
  3. S

*SPOILERS*Kingdom Hearts 2: Limited Edition Guide.

Actually I got the limited edition guide, when I bought KHII. I got them both the day the game came out. The limited addition is awsome!
  4. S

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Maybe...it most likley will happen in part III. My sister was looking at some site obout KHIII and the site said something about part III will have nothing to do with the charecters that are on the game. I don't really see how that is...
  5. S

Sad when you beat kh2?

It seems like I always do. I mean, I cry because it's th end of the game, and I finally made it to that point. I just finished beating it today and it made me feel sad and wanting to cry. ^^ Yeah and the movie after the credits is sad.
  6. S

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Of course the smexy Sora for me.....he is soooooooooooooo freakin' hot!
  7. S

New here!

Hey everyone! I'm a new member(As if you did not notice) and a huge fan of KingdomHearts and Kingdomhearts II. As my member name can tell, I love Sora. ^.^ I have fallen in love with part II and got on the day it first came out. Soooooo....Hey again!:D Don't worry, I'm getting a siggy soon.
Back