• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

FFXIII Connected With KH3....???

does anyone think that maybe FFXIII will have SOMETHING to do wit KH3??? since the FF series are always different storylines they could add someone in an org 13 coat or sora for a cutscene.... also, FF "XIII", Organization "XIII".... not saying it MEANS anything because I know last FF was 12...
  2. K

Mythril Shard & Mythril Stone (Vital Help)

I need 3 Mythril Shards and 3 Mythril Stones.... I tried looking in the "Enemy Location and Item Drop" guide that's stickied on the top of this page but they dont have the heartless/nobody that drops these 2 items so can anybody PLZ help me wit this and tell me who drops these items or how do i...
  3. K

Question About Hades Pradox (Not About Beating It)

I gotta get 15,000 points but I dont feel like going through all 50 rounds so my question is: can I "quit" the tournament as soon as I get 15,000 points? or do i have to go through the whole 50 rounds?
  4. K

Synthesize Recipes (IMPORTANT QUESTION)

ok..... I'm REALLY REALLY close to gettin my journal to 100% (all i need is this and the titan paradox 10,000 points crap) I have all the types of items and I have the WHOLE synthesize LIST complete so all I need is to complete the synthesize recipes and I have 26/45 but the other items are in...
  5. K

The Titan Paradox Cup

HOW IN THE HELL ARE U SUPPOSED TO GET 10,000 POINTS???? I mean, i know about the peter pan limit, and i did it wit the original titan cup and it worked perfectly becuz peter pan takes out a lot of orbs but i tried doing it in the PARADOX titan cup and I got like 3,000 points.... and i did it...
  6. K

Plz Help ASAP!!!

I have my journal on like 98% and all I need to get it to 100% is the last 2 Paradox cups but the problem isnt to beat them, the problem is to even get them... I dont know why they dont show up in there.. what do i need to do??? like i said, i beat everything else in the game and thats the only...
  7. K

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

alright this is an official thread for the debate between ultima and fenrir I seriously dont understand people who LOVEEEE the Fenrir...... seriously, i was 100% disappointed in it when I beat Sephiroth.. And it's not because of the way it looks (which is pretty sloppy) and the Ultima looks...
  8. K

Cereberus Paradox Cup

OK... i feel really stupid asking this question.... they ask me to get 1,300 points in the cereberus cup(where u use drive) but I keep on gettin 1,200..... i dont kno why i cant get 1,300 and it's impossible for me... i've tried it like 20 times and also, what are the last 2 questions marks...
  9. K

Best Way To Complete Synthesize Collection???

can anybody who has completed their journal 100% tell me if u just fought heartless or if u bought the synthesize items or however u did it
  10. K

Quick Help In The Next 5 Minutes

Anybody know where exactly to buy elixers??? I've looked in like 5 worlds and i havent found any.... I need an answer ASAP plz becuz im playin rite now and im bout to buy the elixers and go face seph
  11. K

The Ultima Guide Video

I remember watching a video on youtube that showed the locations of every treasure chest... i know where they are becuz of theguide but i wanna get that video to show a friend and i also need one more orilchachum myself.. i think it's the one from space paranoids
  12. K

Annoyed... Frustrated... and Angry

ok... i'm level 85 and I cant beat sephiroth now I kno the answers i'll get are gonna be a link to that video or to the guide or someone saying to face him countless times I dont want to post it in the members helping members because those are the answer i'd get so i post it here because i...
  13. K

Wouldn't You Like This Idea

If when they finished all the KH series they made one big mix wit the WHOLE story in there and they explain the setting good at the beginning and answer all ur questions at the end..... wouldnt u like it? I'd be the first to buy it.... it might come wit maybe 3 or 4 cd's... a month or two of...
  14. K

My Signature

I just made this signature and I wanted to know who liked it??? plz tell me because I think it pretty good myself
  15. K

Your Completion % (HONESTLY)

What is your maximum completion %???? I'm trying to have a poll to see if it isnt too hard to get to 100%
  16. K

25 Character/Mark.... w/e....???

what is the 25 character rule??? i swear i probably know this and I feel madd stupid asking this question but i read ppl here saying this and i dont kno what they talkin bout..... i just need one right answer... plz dont turn this thread into discussion about how i dont know what it means
  17. K

Backshot Fenir

In the youtube videos I saw the guy do a backshot wit the fenir in the Phil Maniac game and in the Junk Sweep but I have no idea which ability that is... anybody knows at what lvl i get that ability or maybe i have it but i dont know which one it is.... or is it only wit the fenir? I know it...
  18. K

OMFG!!! PLEASE Help!!! Final Form

OK..... I have leveled up all my forms up to their last level which is level 5 but I still havent gotten the Final Form.. and yes, I beat the game alrdy, which means i went thru the battle wit roxas which was supposed to unlock the final form but I have alrdy gone on drive for like 30 times...
  19. K

OK... I Need Help... Poster Job

ok guys/gurls.... i have tried the poster mission in twilight town about 50 times and i'm startin to get ticked off because they want me to do in 30 second but it's IMPOSSIBLE!!! to do it in 30 seconds.... by the time 30 secs hit i've only stuck 7/20... anyone knows a special way??? a magic...
  20. K

Deep Dive (Why?)

I dont understand why KH1 secret ending is called deep dive and why ppl say that it's a dive to sora's heart if it was never directly said or shown as that.... i might be wrong but all i want is an explanation becuz i have seen the normal ending AND the secret ending like 5 times and they never...
Back