• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Twilight Town and Sunset Horizons

I didn't know whether this thread belonged here but it might help me me further understand a part of story in the future i guess What are the chances of Twilight Town and Sunset Horizons being somehow Connected I was going to write something like I think that sunset Horizons and Twilight...
  2. R

The new Manga Vol.3

Ok i think this in the right section sorry if it isnt but uh does anyone know when that new KH2 manga gunna come out i checked borders but i think its wrong or something so anyone have any ideas sorry if its been discussed before :confused:
  3. R

you guys really are something

ok this was a line spoken by axel after "enjoying himself" what does this really mean maybe im not grasping the meaning of this, who is he really talking about is he talking to someone or or is he talking about somone do you get wat im asking
  4. R

All Cards Aquired

if you got all cards please post here i know i do it feels good DP sorry Arhur Andres Date acquired all cards 01!02!09! 02:10 PM
  5. R

Most powerfull deck

ok ok ok if you think you have a powerfull deck please provide here everything about your deck i know mine is like almost infallible but every three cards of my deck is a sleight and they wont stop untill the third reload has been made unless i trigger the gifted miracle slieghts at the end...
  6. R

Enemy Card Retrieval

ok i need help getting the white mushroom card it is the only card i need out of all the collection does any one how to get it or the best way to get i thought maybe the white mushroom wasnt the enemy card i needed but there is only one spot left for a card i am currently an "ace of cards"...
  7. R

Sleights List

Ok if anyone has the time to list or direct me to an official list of sleights and how to get them (for Sora Obviously) can you please help me get them cuz i dont even know if theres like a guide to re:com that might of have been released for here in the U.S. i tried using the original game...
  8. R

Who lives in the Chicago Area

Ok i am a chicagoan or i live in chicago (for those who would ask "wats a Chicagoan") ok down and bak to the point ok there was a live show game thing right here in chicago and the orchestra people wer going to play A crap load of songs from MANY diffrent titles including KINGDOM HEARTS and...
  9. R

Coded and Riku

you know how it says that jimminy's journal says on that one page We must return to free them from their torment. Well ok this gos back to CoM WHAT HAPPENED TO RIKU REPLICA i mean yeah namine broke his heart or what ever BUT orginization members dont neee hearts to survive right i know...
  10. R

i this new news

hey i found this info in another site is this new to u or what sorry if its not then disregard if it is dont flame please Dark warrior (helmet unknown) is Terra's brother. ~Jetzudan Master Xehanort posesses Terra and creates KH2 Xehanort. ~KabbageLynn Terra is Xehanort's...
  11. R

next kingdom hearts and mario?

nothing ignor this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back