• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► [=]In the Spotlight[=] a writing workshop

dose anyone still use this to get betas?
  2. A

Fanfiction ► The Incomplete

thanks both of you. its kind of an unraveling story you know. and thanks for the great feedback (though its only 2 of you) wish there were more, but better to have to happy readers than 50 unhappy ones. new chapter should be up mayby later today (if were lucky), most lickly tomorrow
  3. A

Fanfiction ► Writers and Artists Participating in a Collab - Sign Up Here!

this actually osunds realy fun, count me in. im more of a mystery, suspence ish weird kind of wrighter, lol
  4. A

Fanfiction ► The Incomplete

Before anyone complains about this story being reposted, I am bringing it back and should have a new chapter mid tomorrow or early on tuesday, depending on when I find a beta for the editing. Thanks to DarkIsaac Chapter 1: The Memory Xerx stepped over the fallen door, from were the...
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Fic. Decision

I want everyone to express there personall opinion. I am wondering if I should continue some of my olf Fan Fics or start from scratch and make a new one, I am posting a link to all my fan fics so post what one you think I should carry on, or if I should start a new one: The Alcatraz Experiment...
  6. A

Fanfiction ► Help with a story

I need some help here. I want anybody who is interested in helping create the most sadistic, gorry, original Fanfic on this websight to post here if you are interested. If do I will pm you and we can talk bout all the stuff
  7. A

Fanfiction ► //*The Alcatraz Experiment: The Miss-Creation*\\

alright, I eddited it and got a beta, is it good now?
  8. A

Fanfiction ► ~//*The Key's Origin*\\~

alright, I am adding a new chapter tonight everybody, I am going to work my hardest to make this a big hit storry with even more detailed and longer chapters.
  9. A

The Alcatraz Experiment: Torcherd souls

Experiment # 48 Type: Constructing super beings from seperated parts. Scientists Journal: We have 4 functional experiments! this is a great breakthrough, the only downside to the exeriments are that they cannot be revealed to the surface, for we would be shut down for certain. We have tried this...
  10. A

sorry double post and am posting a new one
  11. A

I did spell check, but I think I clicked ignore instead of correct but when I post on in the spot light no one replies thanks for the constructive critisizem (I know I spelled it wrong, im in hurry) also, if you may, could you point me in the direction of a beta since no one ever replies to...
  12. A

Special Thanks to Princess Sakura and Chapter 1: The Waking His eyes slowly faded away from an empty jet-black into slight visibility. Feeling sharp, piercing pains slowly seeping into the sides of his skull, he felt the dry blood crack as he squinted to see through the blinding light shining...
  13. A

Game Project

I am working on a project for a game mayby even a few games but I have no expeirience in programming or digital art I am more of the Idea manager/ Artist I can come up with lots of things for games or storys and draw some of them I know I may not sound like I will do much, but I will I will...
  14. A

posting a new message. (theses were never answered)
  15. A

Fanfiction ► my story question

lol,commen scence to me I know that but alrighty, I am making my story at the moment anyways (you chose Ninja?)
  16. A

yea, I know I am, I just would like to know what would strike or attract my aduience
  17. A

lol, well a necromancer is a Death Magician I will explain it more in depth in the story, but basicly there sorce of power comes from the lost souls of the dead
  18. A

just wandering witch would be better
  19. A

Sotacom: Outer Ops.

The story takes place 4,000 years in the future A group of 11 people joined the Special Forces Unite to be promoted to Outer Ops.. The Outer Ops are sort of an outer galixy police unit, They are here to inspect planets witch appear to have odd events going on. Some of the other planits are...
  20. A

Right of Passage

In the Kiwakinu Tribe, all kids at the age of 14 must go on a journey from there home village all the way to the Killawa Mountains. There journey takes them threw the pariles Musamee Desert and the freezing Aratic Ocean. Also taking them threw the cursed lands of the Arachnid Queens Islands and...
Back