• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Guitar Hero: On Tour

Have any of you seen Guitar Hero:On Tour? It is for the DS and I am thinking of getting it once it comes out. I scanned part of the page and I am wondering how the game will work. Any of you thinking about getting it, or have seen it...
  2. F

Naruto: The Betrayal

Naruto : The Betrayal [裏切り] Through out the ages, villages and countries of the world of shinobi have lived in stages of peace. Within each age, what many know to be ninja have gathered together to provide defenses for each of their villages, and have provided evolutionary jutsus and techniques...
  3. F

Naruto - The Betrayal [OOC & Sign Ups

Naruto : The Betrayal [裏切り] Through out the ages, villages and countries of the world of shinobi have lived in stages of peace. Within each age, what many know to be ninja have gathered together to provide defenses for each of their villages, and have provided evolutionary jutsus and techniques...
  4. F

The Forbidden Kingdom [Sign Up & OOC Thread]

The Forbidden Kingdom: There was once a great group of people, who lived in this amazing land. They were the eight famous immortal masters. Who’d had been fighting the great king and his warlord/ assistant of everything for as long as everyone remembered. These eight great immortals were...
  5. F

Bleach: The Key

It was a night like any other; dark. Starry. Moon-lit. Then a strange girl wandered into his room. She called herself a Shinigami, and that she was hunting a hollow -- a soul which by some means turned into an evil spirit. It went after his family. After him. The girl went after it. It beat...
  6. F

Bleach: The Key [Sign-Ups/OOC Thread]

An RP made by Dark Heart 2, Relliks Ban, and Felix. Help From Wasilis Plot Spoiler: The plot tells some things that have happened in the story if you don't want to be spoiled about anything It was a night like any other; dark. Starry. Moon-lit. Then a strange girl wandered into his room...
  7. F

Naruto - The Betrayal [裏切り]

Naruto : The Betrayal [裏切り] Few Spots are left open so PM me if you want one [A Role Play created by Felix and Beauxx] Storyline Through out the ages, villages and countries of the world of shinobi have lived in stages of peace. Within each age, what many know to be ninja have gathered...
  8. F

Deathly Crusade

Storyline In the land of Feralas it once was peaceful until there was once a great war between all races. Each race chose a side for reasons that might help them, to live, or other reasons that they could think of. The war caused destruction everywhere it wiped out the towns from races and...
  9. F

In the Blood

Storyline Half bloods have been living us for many years. They have fit in with the rest of the world and some don’t even know they are half bloods. The gods or goddesses have followed the western civilization having children which are called half bloods. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades swore never...
  10. F

Naruto: Twilight Chronicles

Storyline Life in Konoha has settled back into a normal routine for everyone, including the remaining members of Team 7. Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura have now been living peaceful lives. News of Orochimaru's demise has spread, however not all is as it seems. He has gotten other servant. For now...
  11. F

Eternal Creation

Storyline Falucena use to be a big and wonderful place. Till the sky became dark and it started to rain nonstop. Then one day an ordinary group of people started to have weird consequences like having unusual dreams or hearing voices. Then the king of Falucena (another world) found out his...
  12. F

Eternal Creation

Oh sorry I forgot to say this but I want everybody to get their element in their first post so you might have to edit your stuff sorry Ok well I got some help from MasterofSinOblivion so I want to give some of the credit to him.Oh and just to tell all of you it is first going to start out right...
  13. F

Deltora A Quest

The reason that the font is big is so that you cna read it all (Made by me and some of my KHI friends hope you join) Storyline The evil Shadow Lord is plotting to invade the land of Deltora and enslave its people. All of that stand against him is the magic Belt of Deltora with it's seven...
  14. F

The New Naruto Generation

I know tha there are so many Naruto RPs but I had to do one I loved Naruto and I wasn't able to join it because it already started so I created my own. First of all it going to be a RP that myself and Beauxxx did.But I came up with most of the writing I am kinda just adding more stuff to it and...
  15. F

FuS3 FanClub!!!!!!

Well i made this fanclub for my friend he is one of my best friends on the forums. So here you go.
  16. F

The KHInsider Official Role Play Series

Ok I was thinking of a thread where everyone makes a character and please name the character. And you basically decide were it/(you) live and mostly everything about the character. So then you talk to other people and do things with them. So it is more like it is your life on a computer so it is...
  17. F

Role Play Game

Ok this is going to be a thread about stories so let me tell you how this is going to happen.First i will start out with a little part of a story i made of like a boy who was etc.Well then you guys have to continue you the story by addind new stuff more characters and where they go and...
  18. F

Rate The User Name Above You

Sorry if this thread has been taken but i searched for it and i didn't find any matches so people rate the user name above you.
  19. F

AngelOfDestruction Fanclub

This is a fanclub for AngelOfDestruction because i think he eserves one so here you go AngelOfDestruction.
  20. F

Kh soccer

Ok i have been watching the World cup soccer and i thought it would be funny if KH characters had there own World Cup Soccer thing.So what team would the characters be on and what would happen? It would be funny if wakka was on the Jamacan Team andhe was the Goal Keeper. And phil is the referee...
Back