• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Royale

i got love in my tummy

hello :]
  2. Royale

Eminem - Recovery

It's out on the 22nd, but I know most already downloaded it. To be honest, this sht is sick. Shady's back yo :D
  3. Royale

sup

hi kids so how about them lakers?
  4. Royale

MTV VMA's

Russell Brand made me lol what you guys think?
  5. Royale

Aliens: Colonial Marines

I seriously cannot wait for this game. I'm a big fan of the Aliens franchise, so I'm hoping for this to be really good, more on the online multiplayer, though. :3 I just wish my PC will be able to handle it xD Aliens: Colonial Marines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Anyone else excited? :>
  6. Royale

Prison Break Season 4

Starts tonight. Anyone watching it?
  7. Royale

geegee

asl ? D:
  8. Royale

hi ppl

im back okay now imma go post byeeee
  9. Royale

lolol, Happy Birthday, brainy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Neko-chan! Yes, our dear brainy_pigeon has turned 14 today.Everyone please make sure to wish her a happy birthday, or else.( Can't think of anything ''evil'' to say. xD) Anyways, I really hope you have a wonderful day today and make sure to bug your parents until you get that...
  10. Royale

The Alchemist

Did anyone by any chance read this book by Paulo Coelho?
  11. Royale

Likes/Dislikes about Parents

Simply post what you like/dislike about your parents. I personaly,find it annoying when I tell my dad about some problems I have in school.And he ALWAYS responds by saying this "Well,when I was your age.." I hate that so much.I have to wait for him to finish telling me his story.That's why I...
  12. Royale

The Armony^ Fan Club

This is a Fan Club for my deary,Armony! =) She deserves this fan club for being such a cool person.And a really good Role Player. <33 And also,you must worship her at all times. So,come in and join.And help us defeat the Jutsu Man!
  13. Royale

Gaara Fan Club

This is a Fan Club dedicated to Gaara.( The character) I didn't see one so I wondered why no one made a Fan Club for this awsome ninja. Everyone that loves Gaara is allowed to join this Fan Club. Please,NO HATERS. ^ That's all for now,Enjoy! XD
  14. Royale

Areoga.

Who misses Aeroga?I sure do.It use to help alot when I was in a tight spot. It sucks that is not in KH2.
  15. Royale

Sora 14?

It says that Sora's 14,Kairi's 14,and Riku's 15.I swear,Sora and Kairi act like they're 12 in KH1.Anyone seen the cutscenes?They seem to little.Riku on the other hand seems like he's 14.He's alright.Anyone else thought that Sora and Kairi acted like 12?
  16. Royale

Gears of War.

Anyone heard of this game?Well by the trailer i think this game is going to be awsome for Xbox 360.I myself i will buy this game.Did anyone else like the looks of this game?
  17. Royale

PC games.

I was wondering if any of you play them.I play a few like,WoW,BF2,AVP2. If ya do just post them here.
  18. Royale

Destiny Awaits.

They say that there's a key,one special key that many have tried to claim but, have died in trying to do so.The Keyblade holds phenomenal power like no one has ever imagined.The legend says that its wielder saved the world.While another says that he brought chaos and ruin upon it.Now 8 brave...
  19. Royale

Rate the persons real pic.

Hope you have fun .
  20. Royale

Hey

Hey,I'm new here.It's a nice forum so i guess i'll have a good time here and get to know some of you.Well that's about it.
Back