• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KH2 soundtrack had been released

I was on the Barnes and Noble website earlier and came across the soundtrack to KH2. Apparently it was realeased in June 6th, 2006. The cost is $41.38 for members and $45.98 for non-members. http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?z=y&EAN=4988006203013&itm=8
  2. H

does the water have some importance?

I recently noticed something with the Kingdom Hearts series. I noticed how the water has some importance. First, is how Kairi arrived at Destiny Islands. She got there by raft, and she is supposedly from Hallow Bastion. Secondly is how Monstro was able to get into space. He's a whale and...
  3. H

Kingdom Hearts with 1 world and a theory

I went searching through the forums and couldn't find one with something that talks about that I'm going to talk about now. Well, I was watching Aladdin recently and I realized something. I thought about this while watching the "A Whole New World" scene. Jasmine and Aladdin left Agrabah and went...
  4. H

another secret clip theory...

I don't know if anyone has thought about this theory. I think that it was the time when the worlds were just one world. Then the 4 people that were shown were the first ones to find the keyblades. The first 3 characters wanted to use the keyblades for good and the 4th wanted to harness the power...
Back