• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Roxas to look more like Sora in KH2FM?

Second one looks way better O: But I really hope they didn't change it though.
  2. T

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Yeah it would be O_O Majora's Mask was pretty fun. Haha time zone abuse.
  3. T

14 organization member

Hmm, I can't say I agree or disagree, though it's a great idea. Just too early to pull together alot of things yet. But it would be kinda cool if that was what happened. Either way it doesn't suck I think it's a good theory :D
  4. T

14 organization member

LOL haha that would actually be pretty funny. But I have a feeling she's gonna show up later.
  5. T

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

Roxas began to disappear from the organization in Kingdom Hearts 2. Maybe near the end of this game, where it might be another side of KH2 since it's Roxas's story, they will reveil the new member near that end? o: I have no idea but it was a random guess lol. Could be possible she disappeared...
  6. T

KH2 FM+ release

Erm, No, Souten. Only the other one, yes I'll admit I went out of hand so I stopped posting in it. >.>; This one is fine. I only complimented him for being nice about the subject of KH2FM+ unlike before lol.
  7. T

KH2 FM+ release

Yup! perfect. *Smooch* MY BABIES ARE GROWING UP :'D
  8. T

KH2 FM+ release

Lol, actually when we tell you to not be negative we don't tear you apart. LOL! We just ask nicely (: We know we're all great people here. We all just have misunderstandsings at times. But yeah. There's many people who still believe. So please, leave them ^^ And even wish them luck, or root them...
  9. T

Theories of The Knights & Kingdom Hearts within Darkness

Yeah, I'm not very good at making theories so don't flame me, I'm not in the mood for immaturity :\ But this is what I think <3!!!1 Please give me your opinion maturely and nicely. I believe (since the connection through names) The Knights really are just like Sora, Riku and Kairi. Like best...
  10. T

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

Yeah, don't let anyone ruin your hopes :D I wish you good luck.
  11. T

KH2 FM+ release

Psh >_> hush you animal abuser. D:< Going back on topic, thread is dying out and should be closed. :D...
  12. T

KH2 FM+ release

Nooo T__T It wants to huggle youuu!! ... And I think that's Potato from the anime "AIR" Or atleast I THINK that was his name... I can't remember at alllll LOL...
  13. T

KH2 FM+ release

Mysterious, e_e you know you can't resist the puppy lol. *flick*
  14. T

KH2 FM+ release

LOL aww... Your icon/avatar is sooo cute x3 And yeah, I agree, and I think your talking about Revelant wings or something like that... For DS :3
  15. T

KH2 FM+ release

Lol, thanks, I don't think it's an acomplishment rofl... And psh I'm not scared of you ]:<
  16. T

KH2 FM+ release

*SOCKS MYSTERUOUS IN THE FACE* (:<... It's okay~ If it doesnt come out I can sit here and abuse you. ^____^...We'reGonnaHaveSomeFun >).... And yeah... I don't really feel like waiting anymore so I imported LOL. But If it comes out in the US I'll rebuy. I have extra $$$ ;D
  17. T

KH2 FM+ release

NO MYSTERIOUS HE CAN'T *HISS*. Just kidding. I think it's alright he let KHFM slide... But KH2FM+ Had a bit much to pass up. I really wanted it to come out but I'm not really sure if It would now. Considering they're already busy with 912368136 remakes. Plus projects unnanounced. Either way, I...
  18. T

KH2 FM+ release

Nothing yet, try to avoid some of the hope killing losers if you still believe though. :\ I don't think it'll come out here so far, But I wish those of you who are determined and still try to get it over, bests of luck. ^^
  19. T

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

Lol, It's fine if anyone disagrees. As long as people won't put others down. Thank you, Grace for your respect and mature way of saying your opinion (: And thanks Light Keyblade, for your lovely determination >:3 ***Edit** Someone said this address: SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. Shinjuku Bunka Quint...
  20. T

Letters to SE USA/JAPAN(KH2FM+): need addresses

LOL yes, it's mostly because they think $90 is a big waste of money for a game. Parents will probably never see things the way their kids do. And dayum Skirm, your logic owned me. ...And lots of other people I bet *__* Marry me lols.
Back